What's everyone playing until the new league?

Still on PoE because I'm slow and not yet in T15s (rerolled 5 times doesn't help), not sure I even have time to get to Guardians/Shaper to hit 36.
@Disrupted run vaal fragments for echo shrines.

From my experience they have a high chance of spawning ghosts/shrines and its what i used before to collect some hard rng gated shrines like divine etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
^Thanks Boem, will do.

"
Well you've earned my eye ask me if you need anything / help on your challenges.

Thank you, but If I remember correctly you play softcore league while I do HC (might be wrong, I dont watch streamers that much).
Either way have most too unfinished to ask for help, guess the only easy (timewise) point that one could help would be uber lab run.
Rest Ill just find echo shrine and corrupt the last 3 essences I need. (can get +1 anytime by just using deafening too, of which I have several)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 5, 2016, 12:01:53 PM
atm im playing LoL, Grim Dawn and Enderal (a total conversion for Skyrim)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Is grim dawn really that good??

I remember trying it and falling asleep every time.... I remember hating the whole combine warrior skills with rogue skills thing....

Should i try to finish it?
"
Disrupted wrote:
^Thanks Boem, will do.

"
Well you've earned my eye ask me if you need anything / help on your challenges.

Thank you, but If I remember correctly you play softcore league while I do HC (might be wrong, I dont watch streamers that much).
Either way have most too unfinished to ask for help, guess the only easy (timewise) point that one could help would be uber lab run.
Rest Ill just find echo shrine and corrupt the last 3 essences I need. (can get +1 anytime by just using deafening too, of which I have several)

Oh :( then my eye can't help you /cries
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
45/45 with Grim Dawn and Hearthstone with a bit of Vindictus on the side.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I'm finally playing F.E.A.R. 2 after getting it in a Humble bundle years ago. So far it's really good. I'm also looking forward to the Terraria/Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover on 11/15. I really like both of those games, but I'm taking a break from DD2 until they get a bit further into development.
I had some fun in Elder Scrolls Legends (a digital card game) until i got close to legend ranked... At which point virtually every game was decided by Legendary cards played by my opponent.
Legendary cards are not easy to get access to without paying a lot of money. That unfair pay to win aspect eventually led me to uninstall the game.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
"
Disrupted wrote:
^Thanks Boem, will do.

"

Oh :( then my eye can't help you /cries

Tis ok. I managed to buy uber and realized I could actually run it myself, did some other stuff and well...

Fashion crime commited
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info