[2.6] -273,15 °Crit-Trapper (Shaper farmer, deathless) + Budget Version (below 3 exa)

"
AynRand78 wrote:
Hello
Use your build on new league
Can you post your gem links?
especially interested of how to survive and protect

i dont play the build this league, and you can see the linked gems when you hover over the items in the guide section

survival comes from high ES, temporal chains and utility flasks, so no tricks
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 5, 2016, 4:09:44 AM
aura setup
clarity discipline purity of elements?
+ temporal chains (instead of ele weakness?)
cwdt + immortal call?
sorry of course not temporal chains, i mixed something up.

you go for

"
Auras Budget: Elemental Weakness-Discipline-Clarity

until you have elemental weakness on your gloves. i wouldnt give up EW because its a double dipper
Hi,

Thanks for this build which I am currently running this league. I am not fully leveled yet but I found out that EE is not that good for me. I found out that I proc too many times resists fire rather than other elementary and I also play with other mates which plays with fire.

Can you explain why you picked EE beside orb of storm procs ?

Thanks again !

I also usu cluster trap while leveling found it better than trap damage for clearing speed.
Is there a budget alternative to Doryani's. They are 120c at the moment and im creeping up on endgame soon still using 2x Axioms.

Other than that its a fun build so far.
"
_TacTac_ wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for this build which I am currently running this league. I am not fully leveled yet but I found out that EE is not that good for me. I found out that I proc too many times resists fire rather than other elementary and I also play with other mates which plays with fire.

Can you explain why you picked EE beside orb of storm procs ?

Thanks again !

I also usu cluster trap while leveling found it better than trap damage for clearing speed.

take off + fire dmg to spells from your dagger
orb of storm will dont do fire dmg, so dont proc EE to fire resist
"
Vareh wrote:
Is there a budget alternative to Doryani's. They are 120c at the moment and im creeping up on endgame soon still using 2x Axioms.

Other than that its a fun build so far.

i would rather pick a rare scepter: they have a high elemental damage implicit and you can have fire dmg% on it, i think it's the best option until doryanis are cheaper. cuz ele/fire dmg double dip with initial hit and ignite.

@_TacTac_, of course cluster traps is better than anything in terms of pack clearing, that's what i do also in the video. EE is not optimal for mapping, definetly. EE is the best thing to have when fighting bosses, tho. because bosses have higher resistances so you want them to be lower. and since we have a good crit chance you should usually ignite after the orb of storms-EE-hit. of course you musn't have added fire damage to spells as AynRand78 correctly stated :P
and the other reason you use orb of storms is because of elementalist's master of discord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

some1 messaged me:
"
Hey. I liked your build [2.5] -273,15 ° Crit-Trapper. I would like to know. whether it is possible to do this assembly through the Assassin? Or Elementalist gives us too much?

so if any1 wants to try it out, here is the assassin tree
all in all you should gain ~4% dmg but you have no shock conflux, 1 golem less and no pendulum of destruction which is also really cool and boosts your damage from time to time of about 20%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVERTISING ADVERTISING ADVERTISING ADVERTISING ADVERTISING ADVERTISING

another alternative up, my new death cap guide!
Link
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 7, 2016, 3:14:28 AM
How to kill brich, when surrounded by mobs
They spawn faster than i kill they
try to use prolif instead of increased AoE, should work good
I use helmet 30 more
Ice trap - cluster trap - conc ef. - inc. crit

No slots, without 6link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info