[removed]

I messaged one of the development people already.

It's not a decay interaction. It can be rather potent regardless.
"
ShinFuuma wrote:
I messaged one of the development people already.

It's not a decay interaction. It can be rather potent regardless.

so it s the worms+herald of ashes+prolif?
It s a degen so it seither worms+ prolif or even maybe glove enchant + worms on player position.

so much mystery
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
If you watch my video carefully you can see it's a big hit and then the degen, from the effect poison or decay. Also at the last 3 I also get hit, get debuffed with EE and decay, so somehow he is proccing his CWDT skills I guess, maybe Doedre flask? That can explain why he needed to wait so much after the first few skills, so his flasks refilled.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
IceDeal wrote:
By the way people seems to catch up on Decay, I see more and more of those in STD wich is hilarius when you see people like c..p getting rekt and crying because the power of credit card can't protect them (you have to be life based to use EA and the only way to survive decay on life is to use worms or zerphi).

I agree that has EA zerphi's build u can survive most Decay user, but shin has scale it very well to the point where he could 1 shot most life build or if u want to survive has Zerphi's build u have to use BM gem and MOM, but thats cheating the mechanic of Zerphi's.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Rupenus wrote:
"...crying because the power of credit card can't protect them"

hahaha.

i have gear for perfect CI EA too. +1 soul, +1 rearguard, +1 quill, +1 770ES chest etc etc. i'm not sure about valyrium or skyforth(i can't afford skyforth since i'm kinda broke) Lib convinced me that it would be totally useless. but i would like to give a shot after i get my new laptop. i'm curious.

I don't undertand why anyone would go CI with EA, the investement in mana would even be heavier then scold/Zerpphi's.I know that u would take out any Decay build but we all know GGG will fix Decay for pvp way before they will fix EA (secondary dmg/overlap)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
yeah philo, mana cost is the thing that bugs me. i don't know any solution to that. x2 lavianga's spirit maybe is the solution as pathfinder, but its too unreliable.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 9, 2016, 7:51:28 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
lavianga's spirit is the solution as pathfinder

Fixed it for you. Lavianga is op. As an example, before the nerfs I used it on my crit EA inquisitor and it was more than enough.
Last edited by lapiz on Nov 9, 2016, 8:04:51 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
yeah philo, mana cost is the thing that bugs me. i don't know any solution to that. x2 lavianga's spirit maybe is the solution as pathfinder, but its too unreliable.

Yes u might want to use 2 lavianga's and maybe invest into a belt with less charge use if ur not pathfinder.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
Just based on what I've seen from other people's videos and comments even ggg's pve balance is out of control, not sure what we can expect for pvp then...
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info