A word about the Labyrinth Leaderboards and rewards

"
The BEST way to distribute the prizes between a larger pool of the few dozen participants would be to randomize each new instance of the lab so that the layout completely changes and cannot be 'learned' everyday.

The current implementation is poor and only benefits jobless people.

You contradict yourself you want to randomize each new instance and u complain about jobless ppl benefiting from currenty system.

If they do as you say then MR X who is without job will run 50 labs and in 1 of those runs he will hit the good road each time and get best time and he wins . Mr Y who has work and wife and all that will ahve time to run 5 times and will get bad time.

Fast ppl will remain fast. Slow ppl will remain slow. To win a race you gotta be fast . Simple.
IGN : Sir_Big
I would go at it this way:
3 rewards available.
1 for the top player.
1 for a random player among the first of each class.
1 for a random player among the top 100, with chances higher the better you are ranked (or maybe even make the chances time-dependant, so that players have an incentive to better their scores).
The same player may get multiple rewards.
I suggested removing Izaro's fights from the timer so it isn't about who can oneshot him faster but about who can navigate throught he labyrinth better but got slammed for it. The whole leaderboard thing is a complete joke.
+1 to the general idea. I made a post about this before, only 1 prize per day makes it not worth bothering with essentially. Hardly anyone would race if only the number 1 guy got a demi and then there were no points with prizes outside of that.

There used to be like 3 dudes who were in contention. The guy is so far ahead most days because when everyone realised the way GGG had it set up with just 1 prize per day and the game wouldnt tell you your times etc so you could see how u were doing they all just passed on the idea of racing the lab all together.

All that effort of designing the thing and then they fuck it up with what imo is the easy bit of just giving a timer and well thought out prizes. Its like giving up on a marathon 20 feet from the finish line, who does that? Wut? I dont get it, how does that even happen?

Even if theres just 1 jewel, give people alt art white ilvl100 ring or something for the runner up prizes. Its hardly any effort, pm me Ill make alt artwork for a bunch of rings for you if you cant spare the artist, come on, its simple stuff. One for each class or subclass, one for positions 2, 3, 4 and 5.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
All that effort of designing the thing and then they fuck it up with what imo is the easy bit of just giving a timer and well thought out prizes. Its like giving up on a marathon 20 feet from the finish line, who does that? Wut? I dont get it, how does that even happen?
It's more like they made it to what they thought was the finish line, but then they found out they actually have to run another 20 feet.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
The jewels are not even good so i dont see the problem with some one owning the market of trash jewels.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
The jewels are not even good so i dont see the problem with some one owning the market of trash jewels.

They are BiS jewels for some builds.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

Jewels that have no life or es are not BIS. You can get the damage modifiers in higher quantity on rare jewels. They are cool for the increased character size but thats it.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

Jewels that have no life or es are not BIS. You can get the damage modifiers in higher quantity on rare jewels. They are cool for the increased character size but thats it.

You are mistaken sir

Take for instance Emperor's Wit

30% crit chance
6% increased inteligence

And lets say u play whispering ice u stack lots of int. U get 2k int and 6% gives you 120 int then

5int =1% es so 120int =24% es

any rare jewel gives you 24% es ? and crit chance on top of that :)?
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

They are BiS for builds that need to stack attributes (ie Whispering Ice as Achilion mentioned, and Iron Commander, which stacks Dex. There is also Pillar of the Caged God (which stacks STR) and extreme Iron Will builds (which also stack STR)).
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info