Weekend of Races!

Wait i dont get this..
Can you get a box on every race you get to lvl 10? So all together like 20 boxes?
IGN: bambucha
I'll Take a Potato Chip and EAT IT!
"
magic_knilch wrote:
"
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

I assume alternate start events starting in act 2 or 3 do not count? Apparently characters start at level 12 in act 2.

I would also like to know the answer to this, please.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
bambucha4 wrote:
Wait i dont get this..
Can you get a box on every race you get to lvl 10? So all together like 20 boxes?

read the OP again. it's not hard to find your answer there!
Kreygasm
Looking forward to doing some races.

MY reason for not attending races last seasons is that you put races at same time as the Challenge leagues.

So it`s a Time constraint thing. If you release the race season a little later it wouldn`t interfere so much whit the 40/40 challenge.
I hope the perm skin transfers that can go cross league are still in the pipe and wont be put off till spring next year or beyond? I dunno I guess they might, I was looking forward to those though :D.
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

does it mean that yu get a box for 1 race only? or 1 box per race?

lets say i practice in 3 races i can get 3 boxes ? or only for the first race?

also can someone explain to me alittle of these races? how long each race and what needs to be done ?
if tasks or just lvl up etc . thanks .
nice

ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info