Weekend of Races!

I wait this!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kshatry wrote:
"
10 out of the top 50 players of each race will receive a specific armour set. 30 out of the top 300

This X out of Y, means "X random out of top Y" or smth else?

Yes, it's random. Being in the top 50 of a race gives you a chance to be one of the 10 winners of an armour set.

Just great more random stuff like everything you do... why not just make it like a regular season with points for every race and reward the overall top 50 players with a set of there choosing...i mean top 50 isn't that hard to get but then if there isn't any points awarded and the demi for each class is try hard mode to get i don't see where the fun of racing is in this... i mean i'm not going to start practicing for a 3 day season, for what try to win a demi? when i feel top 50 each race can be done playing casual..
"
Vaydra wrote:
You are never going to have time to add race technology with the current schedule of 3mth leagues and expansions. Unfortunately its a kick in the nuts for streamers who promote your game (youtube twitch etc.) and there will be price to pay down the track for not supporting them back.

RIP Racing :(

I doubt streamers are a victim lol, yeah they promote the game by playing it, but ten thousands of other people also play it. Streamers these days play so much all they do these days is complain, no matter how good the game is, which is in my opinion bad publicity for new people joining the stream. They don't represent the average PoE player, not even close, yet too many people take everything they say for the hard truth and get burned out just by listening to the streams.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 26, 2016, 2:34:48 AM
"
mirificel wrote:

Just great more random stuff like everything you do... why not just make it like a regular season with points for every race and reward the overall top 50 players with a set of there choosing...i mean top 50 isn't that hard to get but then if there isn't any points awarded and the demi for each class is try hard mode to get i don't see where the fun of racing is in this... i mean i'm not going to start practicing for a 3 day season, for what try to win a demi? when i feel top 50 each race can be done playing casual..

I think you're missing the point, racing is not only about you.
Do i get 1 carnage box for all race or 1carnage each race?
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:

It's called "racing" for a reason and that's try to win or place as high as you can not some place in top x and you have a loto ticket... i don't think i'm missing any point here...
WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THE LAB AN THE POST HERE BOOTED ME
Second-class poe gamer
"
mirificel wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:

It's called "racing" for a reason and that's try to win or place as high as you can not some place in top x and you have a loto ticket... i don't think i'm missing any point here...

well, actually you do, by saying top 50 is easy, since implied, it is for 50 ppl only. I think that you should not compare yourself (yes i checked your profile) with 95% of the players of this game. What seems relatively "easy" for you, will be hard for someone with under 1k hours spend...
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
"
RedStark wrote:
Do i get 1 carnage box for all race or 1carnage each race?

Only one box per account for whole race mini-season.

P.S.: Woohoo, races!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info