[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
Where do we get mana leech in this build?

why alot of people asking this? You have hybrid 0.4% life and mana leech node near duelist..
Thanks for the great guide. I have a question. I'm planning on using Shadows and Dust for mapping and I'm wondering if using my Sin's Rebirth would be redundant. Considering you get it for 3 second when hitting a new tier, would it be better to run maybe a Vinktars instead? Thanks for any input.
"
0burton0 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I have a question. I'm planning on using Shadows and Dust for mapping and I'm wondering if using my Sin's Rebirth would be redundant. Considering you get it for 3 second when hitting a new tier, would it be better to run maybe a Vinktars instead? Thanks for any input.

yes, just use vinktars instead :)
"
1322837 wrote:
"
0burton0 wrote:

Perfect. One more thing I thought of; will I need to pick up vaal pact if I'm not using Acuity? I would think not considering the ascendancy, but I just want to make sure.
Last edited by 0burton0 on Oct 7, 2017, 7:54:46 AM
"
0burton0 wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
0burton0 wrote:

Perfect. One more thing I thought of; will I need to pick up vaal pact if I'm not using Acuity? I would think not considering the ascendancy, but I just want to make sure.

nah, you will have enought leech rate to live without vp.
That's what I figured. Thanks for the quick responses. Keep up the good work man!
Hi,

i restarted on Xbox and decided to follow your guide. Until know very smooth, thx. but i can't figure where your chaos resistance is coming from?

just from the flask?
"
asmodai75 wrote:
Hi,

i restarted on Xbox and decided to follow your guide. Until know very smooth, thx. but i can't figure where your chaos resistance is coming from?

just from the flask?

hi, you dont need chaos resistance in this game :)
How to deal with mana without Atziri's Acuity? I'm a little bit newbee in poe...so,answer me pls)
So I've been playing this build for a while now, I'm lvl 88 and i just managed to fit in a biscos.

Something i would suggest while playing this build is to pick up atleast ONE of the mana leech nodes when using flicker strike. 0.4% mana leech is enough and all it takes is 1 point.

One more thing that is necessary is to enough unreserved mana to be able to use flicker strike 2 times. My flickerstrike takes ~50 mana and my unresserved mana is ~100 so I'm good. The reason why this is nessicary is that i found that my attack speed significantly decreased without enough mana to use it twice. However, with all this extra attack speed i started running out of frenzy charges more often (even with BR and the curse)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info