Srill broken chimera

Wasn't that the 4link summoner build that wasn't particularly focused? I wonder how you get to T16 maps at all with that. Can you kill the other T16 bosses? Can you clear all the T15 ones?

BTW, for stuns, get stun immunity / avoidance (can be had on boots btw as an enchant).

But in general, get a more focused build. The T16 bosses are hard, yeah, much harder than the T15 ones, but as far as I can tell that is intentional.

Would be kind of sad if they were nerfed.

Looking forward to this, btw:

Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Oct 24, 2016, 3:59:45 PM
"
"
Cortanol wrote:
"
Your build is absolutely NOT fine. We've given you enough advise like we're just going to repeat the same thing but you won't listen.

If my build is A PIECE OF SHIT as you says then why i have 105% Atlas and 93 level on it?

Just an one stupidly formed question for you.

Your build isn't very good like please accept that and 105% atlas and lvl 93 doesn't tell us anything at all like holy shit dude.

Everyone here is going to tell you the same exact thing.

So here we go again. "Your build is shit but i can't explain why it is a shit" Troll ahead.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Wasn't that the 4link summoner build that wasn't particularly focused? I wonder how you get to T16 maps at all with that. Can you kill the other T16 bosses? Can you clear all the T15 ones?

BTW, for stuns, get stun immunity / avoidance (can be had on boots btw as an enchant).

But in general, get a more focused build. The T16 bosses are hard, yeah, much harder than the T15 ones, but as far as I can tell that is intentional.

Oh don't worry i can. Keep your map for running after pathfinder's nerf, meta player.

65% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed RECENTLY

Eventually i didn't expect a good advice from those who can only ctrl+v builds
Last edited by Cortanol on Oct 24, 2016, 4:31:28 PM
My build is not running blade vortex, nor is it CI. Just saying. A nerf to the Master Surgeon node won't hit me, cause I don't use that node.

Sorry, forgot about the "killed recently" part (its 80% BTW).

Use a Chayula, problem solved.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:

Progression should be white maps, not garbage reds like yours (no offense to you). Coloring the map should make it better, not mandatory.

Some map mods just ruin the game.
"
Cortanol wrote:
"
Not really. Chimera is easy unless you don't kill the mobs as they go on spawning, if you let a lot of them spawn to start killing, you gonna be hit a lot and risk losing the map.

Smoke phase is random, but besides block, Chimera can miss too. Unless you buff the map with like 3 damage mods, the rest is practice. And it is like 2 seconds to find chimera on the smokes, just do a circle walking around with mov skill or quicksilver flask.

There are stuff way beyond broken in the game, the guardians aren't between them imo. I actually think they are the most fair fights, one shots are very well telegraphed and others skills don't one shot you unless you buff them to the hell with map mods.

The easiest way to kill mobs is staying at the wall side with one monsters' output[LEFT UPPER ROOM ANGLE] and clearing 1/3 of monsters' wave packs[you need to have a sign at chimera's health]. Then go at the upper side and aggro a part of second and third pack.

But i decide this of kinda 'bug' using, comparing a similar fight(s) to Daresso's arenas.

I mean, you the one complaining you can't kill the boss and you trying to teach me the fight, wut, lack some sense there.

I do all guardians deathless almost always. If you don't want to take the advices me and others are giving, cool, but like, i'm not the one having difficulty on that boss, just tried to help. If you don't kill the boss as i told you, you gonna have trouble most of the time, with 10+ mobs hitting you, you will die pretty fast without manual dodging a lot.
Sometimes...
"
"
Cortanol wrote:
"
Not really. Chimera is easy unless you don't kill the mobs as they go on spawning, if you let a lot of them spawn to start killing, you gonna be hit a lot and risk losing the map.

Smoke phase is random, but besides block, Chimera can miss too. Unless you buff the map with like 3 damage mods, the rest is practice. And it is like 2 seconds to find chimera on the smokes, just do a circle walking around with mov skill or quicksilver flask.

There are stuff way beyond broken in the game, the guardians aren't between them imo. I actually think they are the most fair fights, one shots are very well telegraphed and others skills don't one shot you unless you buff them to the hell with map mods.

The easiest way to kill mobs is staying at the wall side with one monsters' output[LEFT UPPER ROOM ANGLE] and clearing 1/3 of monsters' wave packs[you need to have a sign at chimera's health]. Then go at the upper side and aggro a part of second and third pack.

But i decide this of kinda 'bug' using, comparing a similar fight(s) to Daresso's arenas.

I mean, you the one complaining you can't kill the boss and you trying to teach me the fight, wut, lack some sense there.

I do all guardians deathless almost always. If you don't want to take the advices me and others are giving, cool, but like, i'm not the one having difficulty on that boss, just tried to help. If you don't kill the boss as i told you, you gonna have trouble most of the time, with 10+ mobs hitting you, you will die pretty fast without manual dodging a lot.

Where did i say that i can't kill it? Yesterdey i did 5 times and it was enough for me to ensure that this boss fight is unbalanced and poorly designed.

Your shitty advices has no sense. All of you.
I had to recomemnd you to play necromancer at least once get some experience on it and maybe after that you will be able to do some hints.
"
Cortanol wrote:
"

Where did i say that i can't kill it? Yesterdey i did 5 times and it was enough for me to ensure that this boss fight is unbalanced and poorly designed.

I had to recomemnd you to play necromancer at least once get some experience on it and maybe after that you will be able to do some hints.

Well if you're just gonna shit all over every ones advice who are genuinely trying to help you then why even make a thread about it? Like I_NO said your build is the issue for absolute certain... But ill be damned if im gonna waste my time helping someone who isn't gonna listen nor is gonna accept the help.. and especially who is just gonna mock any help they are given.. Some people can not be helped...

Its the hardest content in the game.. Theres no issue with this content the issue is your expectations that this content should so easily be done with a glass cannon summoner that isn't really cut out for the content. Get some better ES gear and go look at some guides for some of the summoners who negotiate this content quite easily.. Would do you a world of wonders.. And actually listen to advice when its given.
We are telling you the content you complain about being out of balance is fine because it is very much fine.. It is pretty on par for what a T16 boss should feel like and it isn't even hard once you learn its mechanics.

And 105% completion doesn't mean shit.. ANYONE and ANY build can zerg out boss's within 6 portals... Which i would be more interested in 2 stats...
Your ES and your /deaths..... Bet those 2 stats alone are pretty telling...

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Cortanol wrote:

So here we go again. "Your build is shit but i can't explain why it is a shit" Troll ahead.

Nope, you are just deaf and won't listen to suggestions.
"
Cortanol wrote:

In the last thread you made about the same subject, plenty of people that play classic summoner, zombies, spectres, etc. posted good advice about your gear and build. Complaining that the boss is overtuned, impossible, blah blah, and then when called out on it, you say that you did it 5 times yesterday? What?
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info