Srill broken chimera

1. Broken smoke phase.
Bone offering + Rumi's Concoction isn't enough to not being hitted 5 times in a row.
"Get luck" phase to dodge attacks/stuns and find a needed fog.

2. Broken minions
Overstated HP and DMG.
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 9:47:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not really. Chimera is easy unless you don't kill the mobs as they go on spawning, if you let a lot of them spawn to start killing, you gonna be hit a lot and risk losing the map.

Smoke phase is random, but besides block, Chimera can miss too. Unless you buff the map with like 3 damage mods, the rest is practice. And it is like 2 seconds to find chimera on the smokes, just do a circle walking around with mov skill or quicksilver flask.

There are stuff way beyond broken in the game, the guardians aren't between them imo. I actually think they are the most fair fights, one shots are very well telegraphed and others skills don't one shot you unless you buff them to the hell with map mods.
Sometimes...
Less broken that uber Izaro.
For the smoke phase you just need good move speed. The faster you find him, the less chance he has to hit you. Get a good move skill, or a Quicksilver of Adrenaline.

As for his HP and damage... why would the bosses at the very end of the game, like the highest level content not have really high HP and damage?

Also, your build is still shite. That's what is broken. You were given a ton of advice in the last thread you made, and you didn't take that advice.
U MAD?
"
Not really. Chimera is easy unless you don't kill the mobs as they go on spawning, if you let a lot of them spawn to start killing, you gonna be hit a lot and risk losing the map.

Smoke phase is random, but besides block, Chimera can miss too. Unless you buff the map with like 3 damage mods, the rest is practice. And it is like 2 seconds to find chimera on the smokes, just do a circle walking around with mov skill or quicksilver flask.

There are stuff way beyond broken in the game, the guardians aren't between them imo. I actually think they are the most fair fights, one shots are very well telegraphed and others skills don't one shot you unless you buff them to the hell with map mods.

The easiest way to kill mobs is staying at the wall side with one monsters' output[LEFT UPPER ROOM ANGLE] and clearing 1/3 of monsters' wave packs[you need to have a sign at chimera's health]. Then go at the upper side and aggro a part of second and third pack.

But i decide this of kinda 'bug' using, comparing a similar fight(s) to Daresso's arenas.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
For the smoke phase you just need good move speed. The faster you find him, the less chance he has to hit you. Get a good move skill, or a Quicksilver of Adrenaline.

As for his HP and damage... why would the bosses at the very end of the game, like the highest level content not have really high HP and damage?

Also, your build is still shite. That's what is broken. You were given a ton of advice in the last thread you made, and you didn't take that advice.

Yeah, i have. The problem that those dashes can stop/stun you, interrupting you MS and comboing Bone Offer+Rumi Flask 75% [block] still can't save you.

HP/DMG is too overstated. 15 tiers maps are x2-x3 times easier than 16.

Lol my build is fine except that it takes too long to farm 1500 fus.
Your build is absolutely NOT fine. We've given you enough advise like we're just going to repeat the same thing but you won't listen.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Your build is absolutely NOT fine. We've given you enough advise like we're just going to repeat the same thing but you won't listen.

If my build is A PIECE OF SHIT as you says then why i have 105% Atlas and 93 level on it?

Just an one stupidly formed question for you.
"
Cortanol wrote:
"

If my build is A PIECE OF SHIT as you says then why i have 105% Atlas and 93 level on it?

Just an one stupidly formed question for you.

Your build isn't very good like please accept that and 105% atlas and lvl 93 doesn't tell us anything at all like holy shit dude.

Everyone here is going to tell you the same exact thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Cortanol wrote:
1. Broken smoke phase.
Bone offering + Rumi's Concoction isn't enough to not being hitted 5 times in a row.
"Get luck" phase to dodge attacks/stuns and find a needed fog.

2. Broken minions
Overstated HP and DMG.

Agree the adds are overdone, they hit like a truck and move insanely fast. Got wrecked by them six times in the one and only PoC map I've found, though didn't find the boss only phase too hard to handle. If I'm lucky enough to find another PoC map, I'll definitely be taking Temp chains with me to slow the Adds down and hoping i dont get monster speed mods, they were moving as fast as my char so couldn't get away. Temp chains hopefully should slow them down enough so i can move and and attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info