Tabula Rasa to common?

"
Fruz wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I really dont like this item, I think it gives the wrong expectations and power too freely. I wish it was very rare or just didnt exist tbh.

That's actually a good point, many people seem to expect too much from the game imo.

That's what i was thinking too. As for divi cards it's even worse. For 30-40 C you can get 6L on HC Essence. 30-40 C you can farm in about 2-3 hours if you are casual. Getting 6L that easy is just wrong imo.
Nope, its rarity isn't a problem for the power/quality of life it provides. It's mostly meant to help more experienced players level faster and get to the higher level content quicker, assuming they have other gear to make Tabula worth it such as Elreon jewelery or other ways to manage mana costs.

And if it drops for someone who isn't going to use it, they can vendor it for a divine orb.

Also, keep in mind that the earliest level supports give stats at is at level 8. Technically Empower, Enhance, and Enlighten can be equipped at level 1, but you have to be level 10 to get any stats from them since they don't have bonuses until gem level 2+.
OP doesn't understand that Vaaling items is gambling, and to gamble you need more than one.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
OP doesn't understand that Vaaling items is gambling, and to gamble you need more than one.

yea, you are right, normal tabula is to weak, everyone need to run with +1 gem tabula

sigh
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

yea, you are right, normal tabula is to weak, everyone need to run with +1 gem tabula

sigh

It doesn't matter at lower levels, but when you get to the end of merc Act IV, the +1 levels (+2 vaal) makes a big DPS difference, keeping the TR a valuable option compared to a 5L body armor with stats. So you get a TR early on, and end of merc Act IV you might have two, and can attempt a vaal or two.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 27, 2016, 1:54:14 PM
The problem isn't that tabula is too common, the problem is that it is incredibly grindy and unfun to get a 6 link with the correct sockets.

I'm considering quitting simply because I cannot make characters in this game without pulling my teeth out trying to roll the right sockets on some shit I got off poe trade. Trading and trying to get the right gear to use a build is the least fun part of any arpg IMO and tabula at least makes some build testable/viable for a while.

Ugh.
"
Terzian wrote:
The problem isn't that tabula is too common, the problem is that it is incredibly grindy and unfun to get a 6 link with the correct sockets.

I'm considering quitting simply because I cannot make characters in this game without pulling my teeth out trying to roll the right sockets on some shit I got off poe trade. Trading and trying to get the right gear to use a build is the least fun part of any arpg IMO and tabula at least makes some build testable/viable for a while.

Ugh.

Pro tip : you don't need a 6L to make a build testable/viable, at all.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Should tabula rasa be moved to common tier? Or is tabula rasa too common? The mystery might reveal itself in time.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 29, 2016, 3:44:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info