Tabula Rasa to common?

No, it's perfect as is, just rare enough not to crash the value of divine orbs.
It was too common last league due to prophecy but now that the coins don't rain down on us it seems OK.
Censored.
Nah, it's ok. It drops just enough to always have some divines if you need them.
"
The fuck? No

I_NO knows. No.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I'd prefer 5 or even 4L with stats over 6L without stats. Tabula is fine.
Last edited by LSN on Oct 25, 2016, 6:33:35 PM
Support thread title.
Please GGG, change Tabula to common! ;)
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
The fuck? No

This.

Also, bear in mind that many powerful support gems are not available from level 1, even if you have them in your stash already at the lowest possible level.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I really dont like this item, I think it gives the wrong expectations and power too freely. I wish it was very rare or just didnt exist tbh.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I really dont like this item, I think it gives the wrong expectations and power too freely. I wish it was very rare or just didnt exist tbh.

I think you vastly underestimate how important stats on a chest are.

Furthermore, if tabula is a problem is is a great number of the 6 link div cards, matter of fact basically any of the 6 link div cards give more power then a tabula and are for sure far too common now.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Oct 26, 2016, 9:55:24 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

That's actually a good point, many people seem to expect too much from the game imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info