[3.21]💀Computertechs Necro SRS Self-found ZERO budget Build

"
Amereh wrote:
hey thanks for this build, managed to reach the damage needed decently, albeit bit squishy.
Its been fun!

Im reaching the near end of this passive skill tree next week, could you advise which nodes to go for from here?

Mega thanks!(;

After 80, it can get interesting. At that point it matters how you are managing the build. staying out of the way most of the time, or sometimes getting hit. Similar builds will try to use more jewels for even more minion damage (try for the faster kills), some would try to up ES. some of the ES scaling is pretty outrageous, like 800+ ES armor, aka getting past 10k ES. that means NOTHING in the game can one shot you.
Basically It all depends how well you are doing and what you need.
I am fairly new to the game so apologies if this is a stupid question. Which build has you sinking fewer nodes into strength for life?
"
Indelaceo wrote:
I am fairly new to the game so apologies if this is a stupid question. Which build has you sinking fewer nodes into strength for life?

About the same really. The most important is getting life on all equipment, higher the better (like in the 90's), if you want to continue after level 80. The build is a hybrid so energy shield helps some as well. And i have updated my original post to just show the build for making SRS really effective.
Have you considered using a 2H staff (5l or even 6L) crafted with essence of Rage for your SRS? It can even be done selffound by farming Floras gift cards in Jungle valley maps.
Hello. I am going for this build, but since i am new i dont know how to spec in what order in the skill tree when im lvling. Would really be awesome if i could get some help on say 1-40. 40-80 or so:)
Hi, really liking this build, no need to go looking for the perfect item! was wondering though; would it still be viable with somthing like a spell totem'd skellies? I just prefer them over specters or zombies really.
This is a good self found build.
There is one change I would suggest.

Spell totem with Skeletons is a great help from low game on. This gives some protection and extra DPS. Using a totem means you don't need to spam cast to maintain a skeleton crew at all times. (Sorry, bad pun.)

This requires a change to squeeze one more free socket out of your build.
I would exchange Lightning Warp for Flame Dash. This lets me remove rapid decay support to get the socket needed.

Joseph

"
Hi, really liking this build, no need to go looking for the perfect item! was wondering though; would it still be viable with somthing like a spell totem'd skellies? I just prefer them over specters or zombies really.

I wouldn't take skellies instead of zombies or spectres, but in addition to them if you can squeeze in the two sockets somewhere. All on their own, skellies just don't have the damage later on, but they're excellent meatshields/distractions. There's a lot of fights in this league where your minions will just melt and you simply don't have the time to deal with resummoning single mobs and keep your SRS up at once.

You do want an army with unlimited cannon fodder when you stumble upon a ghosted bonespire talisman who turns out to be an Abaxoth voidspawn after you accidentally opened up a breach.
No question but what skeletons are the least important part of my army, but having them is a help. (If only because when targeting a skeleton the mob ignores me. Always a nice thing.)
I was able to squeeze out two sockets by changing the movement speed a bit, which allows me the totem required to load your meat shield.

"
Silvoz wrote:
Have you considered using a 2H staff (5l or even 6L) crafted with essence of Rage for your SRS? It can even be done selffound by farming Floras gift cards in Jungle valley maps.

This gets a little tricky with the limited number of gems you can have and what order. A SRS build is best having that 5l (or 6) linked armor. You can see in the first post the items i'm using and the gems in them. Using a 5l (or 6) staff could be used for the zombies with the 5/6l armor for SRS, but that would limit the gems. You would have to drop lightning warp, maybe use flame dash instead.

"

The problem is the limited number of gems you can have. My build tries to max out the SRS for damage. decent amount of zombies, and at least 2 spectre for more damage. The skeletons take at least 2 gem slots, probably want 4 slots for them (skeleton + spell totem + minion speed + minion life) for example. They are not good for damage, more like a good distraction. 2 good specre can do a lot more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info