404 Atlas Cloth Map Not Found

"
zSavage wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
Two-more weeks later and no more news. GGG, I love you guys I really do. I've been a long time supporter and I will continue to support your game, but your shipping department is god awful.

Still haven't gotten my t shirt yet :(

? Serious? I got mine like a week ago lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Oh.. here is another Thread for this topic.
After first search in this forum for that i dont click this Thread , cause i thought this will discuss a website error (404).

So i found this thread Cloth and Signed Atlas of Worlds Map
And posted there something to this topic.

Spoiler
"
LostKey wrote:
Same here.
No "Cloth Map of the Atlas" - arrived me, but i got the T-Shirt.
Spoiler
JINX wrote me an E-Mail on 09/24/2016 that my order was shipped.
This was 3 Days after the post of GGG, that the Cloth Map was shipped out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739677

Two weeks later the order arrived me but there was only the T-Shirt in it. No Cloth Map.

Before I contact the support i found this thread.
So I'm not the only one, who didn't get it.
Now I will contact the Support and I will post in this thread again if i get an answer.
"
MajorThor wrote:
Anyone else still waiting for that beauty to arrive at their doorstep?

same + the shirt :'(
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I want my map, got the shirt weeks ago ;-;
"
Dorithe wrote:
I want my map, got the shirt weeks ago ;-;

Yea. They sold this before the league started and now it's ending and the goods are nowhere in sight.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Support wrote:
The maps are being shipped out from our office here in New Zealand, so there may be a small delay between receiving the map and the t-shirt.

So I hope we will get the maps in the next few weeks.
Need to clean my objects of ancient power.
A small delay lol, its not like i need the t-shirt for the winter but i do hope it arrives sometime before summer next year.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Mneh, next time I think I'm opting out of physical goods. This is kinda pathetic.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I got my Phoenix pack back on Aug19 and still have yet to get my Cloth Map's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
My maps just arrived! Yay!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info