404 Atlas Cloth Map Not Found

Anyone else still waiting for that beauty to arrive at their doorstep?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 11:16:33 AM
Yea, I got the pack on the first day it was available and I have not received it. PMed support and they say it would take some time :/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
LOL! I guess being to infinity and beyond on the other side of the world from most of the players does have it's drawbacks.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
LOL! I guess being to infinity and beyond on the other side of the world from most of the players does have it's drawbacks.

I am actually closer to them than the shirts which were shipped from the US.
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to apologise for the delay with the cloth maps! When the Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs were released, the estimated shipping date was early September (noted here), however there were some unforeseen circumstances which caused a little bit of a delay on top of that.

We've now received the cloth maps and are in the process of getting them shipped out, so hopefully yours shouldn't be too far away :)

Again, we're really sorry for the delay!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to apologise for the delay with the cloth maps! When the Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs were released, the estimated shipping date was early September (noted here), however there were some unforeseen circumstances which caused a little bit of a delay on top of that.

We've now received the cloth maps and are in the process of getting them shipped out, so hopefully yours shouldn't be too far away :)

Did it have something to do with this?
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
"
Hey everyone!

Neat!!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Two-more weeks later and no more news. GGG, I love you guys I really do. I've been a long time supporter and I will continue to support your game, but your shipping department is god awful.
"
MajorThor wrote:
Two-more weeks later and no more news. GGG, I love you guys I really do. I've been a long time supporter and I will continue to support your game, but your shipping department is god awful.

My advice is - dont think too much about it and it will eventually come :D Yes, their shipments are rarely timely, but I just play the game and forget about the goodies. So when they do arrive, I am always pleasantly surprised. lol.

edit: if I were to make a guess, be prepared to wait another 3 - 4 weeks before you have a reasonable chance of seeing those maps :p
Last edited by Jerle on Nov 5, 2016, 1:31:10 PM
"
MajorThor wrote:

Still haven't gotten my t shirt yet :(
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info