Haven't played PoE for 2-3 years, what's new?

"
M_A_M_M_O_T_H wrote:
Greetings!

Hiya!

"
M_A_M_M_O_T_H wrote:
So, what's new? What's up with the title beneath the Path of Exile logo, it says "Atlas of Worlds", is that some kind of new season or league? Is it permanent?

Atlas of Worlds is an expansion like Sacrifice of the Vaal, but focused more on the mapping system.
Came out alongside the Essence league, check this link, or the announcements forum for information.

Trading is still a thing; poe.xyz.is is now poe.trade though both web addresses will work.
Though as it's become more popular there are more people trying to skew the prices in their favour by listing items very cheaply with no intention to sell them, only buying from other players who listed their item around the same price thinking it's the normal price.
And of course with more people trading there are also more people who are non-responsive, afk or otherwise unavailable to trade.
(Quite often they're the same people who are attempting to skew the prices)

I had more of a post written up but lost most of it due to a missing quote tag.
Dang.

Ah well, MAMMOTH, it's fun. I'm having fun, things have changed.

Did a crit-based Iron Commander scion this league, it's a build I'd been wanting to do for a while.
It's worked out well, Atziri viable and it's kinda neat keeping the enemies away with knockback.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Oct 22, 2016, 8:00:32 PM
The only thing you need to know is The Secret Rhoa level still hasn't been discovered yet.

We're still trying to combine portal scrolls, albino rhoa feathers and maps to reach this sacred proving ground but no luck.

Atlas of There Is No Rhoa Level.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Oct 23, 2016, 3:01:45 AM
Did u tried fishing legendary rhoa fish and dropping it at enraged rhoa corpse?
Oh yeah, the Rhoa Feather. I quit the game when they introduced the Rhoa Feathers. :D

Anyways, from what I understand the Standard Softcore mode is a some kind of dumpster, the hardcore and temporary leagues are dumped there.

So, I think I might try a temporary league, 3 month long league sounds fun, prices should be stable I guess.

Thanks for all the answers boys!
Last edited by M_A_M_M_O_T_H on Oct 23, 2016, 3:09:28 PM
The thing I noticed after coming back from a couple years break was an increase in currency drop. This is likely why it's 1ex = 60c.

This was a great change IMHO. I find grinding feels more rewarding, especially for gathering gear and currency for experimenting new characters and builds. And for the most part, I enjoy that part the most.

End game has gotten better too with more options for how to play it, where to grind, etc.

One of the reasons I quit before was a nerf to a build I spent a lot of time tuning... killed it. Coming back I see even more ridiculous builds than ever before. I just hope it doesn't happen again to the extent it did before. At least wait til the season ends before you dig a hole for my character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info