[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
DodgeRockets wrote:
New player here. How do I cut across the berserker ascendancy node onto vaal pact? Will I be able to put points across it after Iv'e done uber labs?

Not sure what you are reffering to. The ascendancy mini tree can me "collapsed". There is a yellow button-arrow thing on the side of the marauder icon. You can see how he goes to the vaal pact that way.
Question:

Why a scepter in offhand? What am I missing? Can I use a wand with spell damage? Can I use ANY one handed weapon with good spell damage?

like the following.

Last edited by Parapapam on Dec 30, 2016, 8:48:53 AM
"
DodgeRockets wrote:
New player here. How do I cut across the berserker ascendancy node onto vaal pact? Will I be able to put points across it after Iv'e done uber labs?

Vaal Pact has nothing to do with your ascendancy. You take Constitution in the tree (might be hidden behind your Ascendancy, so collapse it then), go down from there, take a turn right and make your way to Vaal Pact.

Last edited by tomay on Dec 30, 2016, 9:12:22 AM
"
Parapapam wrote:
Question:

Why a scepter in offhand? What am I missing? Can I use a wand with spell damage? Can I use ANY one handed weapon with good spell damage?

You can use a sword AND a wand together.
Is it worth it to go the non-AoF route if you don't have The Taming? I'm currently at this precipice and can't decide if I should stay pure fire with dual Mokou's. Seems dropping AoF and going the Shock-BV route would require Taming to really be ahead.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Parapapam wrote:
Question:

You can use a sword AND a wand together.

I guess u mean u cant. Just came home and tested it :) much dissapointed :).
"
DirePenguin wrote:
Is it worth it to go the non-AoF route if you don't have The Taming?

Put it this way, if you already have ADDS FIRE DAMAGE TO SPELLS on your sceptre or if you can craft it (provided you already have spell damage on sceptre, which is far more important) then by all means, refund AoF, you gain one passive skill point and you may benefit from it in other ways discussed here at great length.

Is it worth dropping a 7% max life jewel for Mantra of Flames or reserving a massive 50% Mana with Anger in order to add fire damage to spells? Absolutely not.
Hello, really enjoy this build, i can do maps quite alright without dying. But some of the bosses of T13 and up kills me, bursts me down before i can leech. Not sure why or what i am doing wrong. For example in T13 map with Shavronne, her balls bursts me down before i can leech.

Im lvl 86 with all nodes as the skill tree.
I got 6.6k HP. Damage seems fine as all monsters die fast in maps, exception bosses take a little more time. Using higher lvled bv at bosses just like in the guide. Got no rat cage
Here is my gear:

All jewels except 1 has 6-7% maximum HP, then with mixed atk/cast speed and some damage.

Please help!
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Dec 30, 2016, 1:44:49 PM
Quick question: How the hell do you deal with porcupines?

I can get to 5.8k hp with this gear and it's definitely not enough to survive a pack of them.
Need a little help here, I re-rolled my scepter and got this

I can master-craft "elemental" damage added to spells or .2% life leech. If elemental damage, then which one? If life leech, then which one?
Thanks

A funny thing happen while re-rolling, I bought a Delirium by mistake (44c) and roll this

I'm not familiar with the decay mod. Is it useful for anything?
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Dec 30, 2016, 4:32:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info