[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

@ChrispieD

I played this build on 2.6 and want to give it another shot but I'm curious as to what to expect with the magma orb variation in terms of survival and clear speed.

Can we expect faster clear speed than whats shown on the 2.6 videos?

Is survival just about the same as before?

Would it be possible to get a sample of the gameplay with magma orb?

Thanks!

Is there any work around for eye of innocence?
currently in harbringer hc and this piece is very pricey^^
"
Razzenit wrote:

@ChrispieD

I played this build on 2.6 and want to give it another shot but I'm curious as to what to expect with the magma orb variation in terms of survival and clear speed.

Can we expect faster clear speed than whats shown on the 2.6 videos?

Is survival just about the same as before?

Would it be possible to get a sample of the gameplay with magma orb?

Thanks!

I don't realease any footage, that is reserved for the chilifreak releases for better output quality.

I haven't compared in seconds in terms of clear speed to the version before, but it is very fast.

Magma orb is very safe as you can keep a distance to all bosses with one shot mechanics making you avoid them. Also using whirling blades with the very fast attack speed I have, is very good at dodging those as well. Also, since the damage output is so high, I can outleech all degen, even without a savage hit, including shaper beam.

Basically, magma orb is very, very good.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
majesthro wrote:
Is there any work around for eye of innocence?
currently in harbringer hc and this piece is very pricey^^

There is no workaround for eye of innocence, it is a core build item. Of course you can play without it, but it won't be this build and it will be a lot weaker. Sadly it is 2c in harbinger and 180c in hc harbinger, I can't say anything more than it's tragic. This is because very few players are willing to risk it against guardians in hc, compared to softcore as the reward/risk ratio isn't high enough. Also the player base is probably a lot smaller in hc.
This was my strongest character in Legacy, with some odd data...

... Like when I got killed by frogs (from Plague of Frogs). I was testing stuff, and the Eye of Innocence killed me (with ~8k life) just because I wasn't wearing my Razor of the Seventh Sun ;)
Got a question about jewels. Is this still the same after ignite changes?
What about bandits?
"
majesthro wrote:
What about bandits?

Tree planner says 2 skillpoints, so kill all bandits
Im using a Glitterdisc atm which has 100% ignite chance while being ignited, which seems huge!
Unfortunately it also got 25% to avoid fire dmg on hit, which may prevent eye of innocence to proc and therefore cast our cwdt.
just tried it for a short time, may need some more testing..
What's your thought on glitterdisc?
"
myshild wrote:
Got a question about jewels. Is this still the same after ignite changes?

Life is always the highest on priority. Get at least 6%, but even better is 7%.

Then get damage (spell, fire, area, projectile, genral damage) and cast speed.

1% cast speed gives about as much dps as 3-4% damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info