[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Hey,
i'm trying to write a custom macro that calls some of the functions in TradeMacro.ahk, but I'm getting stuck since I don't understand some of the parameters. Is there anyone that could help me? Thanks in advance.
"The last emperor is always the worst."
-Izaro
"
AzraDarksoul wrote:
Edit: Haven't found any help with these issues so I have a new question...

Can we have a stand alone Additional Macros?

tbh that's the main reason I run any .ahk while playing.

There are no viruses, but I can't solve the issue that some security suites continue to flag the fallback.exe as such. From the upcoming release on this file won't be included anymore by default.
"
t1000s1 wrote:
Hey,
i'm trying to write a custom macro that calls some of the functions in TradeMacro.ahk, but I'm getting stuck since I don't understand some of the parameters. Is there anyone that could help me? Thanks in advance.

You should give some examples.
"
TheOfficer wrote:
Can someone help me? If Trade Macro is currently in use and I go to type a message every time I hit space it sends what I'm typing. I'm assuming it is because Spacebar is a hot key to show the current persons info. I looked everywhere and cannot seem to find a way to disable that. It's annoying because what happens is I go to type and it goes like Give (Enteer) me( enter) and it makes me look like I'm trying to spam or something.,

The spacebar is not a hotkey by default. Please check your options if you changed a hotkey to spacebar.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
t1000s1 wrote:
Hey,

You should give some examples.

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to figure out what the payload did / how to create a custom one for custom searches. I did however understand how it works since then and my custom macro works now, so I won't need your help anymore. Thanks for the awesome macro!
"The last emperor is always the worst."
-Izaro
The config_file is set to tmpstandard as league but I only get standard values ingame, how can I fix that?

€: Nvm, found ctrl+l
Last edited by Nezyrael on Jan 9, 2019, 2:17:24 PM
"_TradeMacroMain.ahk

Error at line 14898.

Line Text: TradeGlobals
Error: Duplicate class definition.

The program will exit."

I have tried reinstalling ahk and downloading and extracting again. I can't find any similar problems in the faq or searching for them. I am also not that computer literate haha

"
Dsylixec wrote:
"_TradeMacroMain.ahk

Error at line 14898.

Line Text: TradeGlobals
Error: Duplicate class definition.

The program will exit."

I have tried reinstalling ahk and downloading and extracting again. I can't find any similar problems in the faq or searching for them. I am also not that computer literate haha

Is that with the newest TM version (v2.12.3)?
Are you sure that the TM files are extracted to a clean/empty folder and that you are not starting an old installation?
im having a problem with this for some reason it used to work and now when i search for a unique item price it says no item found

this is also with a fresh install

link to screen shot
https://imgur.com/a/9rgiHfe
Last edited by rxl on Jan 11, 2019, 7:56:54 AM
The curl.exe is outputting a 403 Forbidden error. So I am unable to do anything involving poe.trade, price prediction still works perfectly fine however... I already tried disabled my antivirus and I am not using a mobile connection or VPN. Does anyone else have a problem with the cookies?
Last edited by turtle328 on Jan 11, 2019, 6:51:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info