[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

hi guys need help with the price check of trademacro, the thing is a few days ago the tool have been running without any problem but from yesterday when i try to Ctrl + D for price check the items in game, the popup windows, appears when i alt+Tab to desktop, im playing in fullscreen like always and dont know why, anyone know the possible causes and how to fix it? thx
So, to clarify, this script + the use of autohotkey in its context is absolutely legal and not in breach of ToS or user agreements?

I just returned to the game, and for the first time was introduced to poe.trade. It's amazing for buying and manually checking rough price ranges on items, but the prospect of being able to mouse over in game instead of clicking half a dozen drop down menus while also typing in names and values seems too good to be true.

I was searching the forums trying to find any official/staff responses about this, perhaps someone can link confirmation?
Last edited by Hornbite on Mar 9, 2018, 7:47:50 PM
i can not get this to work for more then like 10min's then is says this

Excption Thrown (download)! Error while downloading <http:api.pathofexile.com/leagues?type=main> using UrlDownloadToFile (DownloadFallback).

HELP
I've been reading multiple posts from multiple sources stating how this does not violate any terms of use with PoE. Common sense would assume a thread over a year and a half old, with over 100k views and 52 pages of comments would not exist if it were not allowed.

This script is wonderful, thank you for the work you've put in. Such a QoL boost. Would love to see it implemented directly into the game by GGG imho. We already have the stash tabs which communicate with poe.trade. Why not this?
"
MrSidious wrote:
i can not get this to work for more then like 10min's then is says this

Excption Thrown (download)! Error while downloading <http:api.pathofexile.com/leagues?type=main> using UrlDownloadToFile (DownloadFallback).

HELP

I have tried to uninstall the macro and reinstall it like 5 times now still says the above
My problem is probably easy but I have read 20 pages of this post and my eyes are crossed

I cant get the overlay to show up in game .. everything else works good
how i can run this macro with logout macro from lutbot.com together?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Hello, for about 2 patches now I have the problem that i can't use the combination altGr+Q to use "@" ingame while it's still possible to use it in windows. After turning off the macro it works again. I haven't read all 55 sites yet to see if there is a fix so sorry if there is an answer already. It's kinda hard to search for a "@" problem solution with the search option.

solved. found the problem myself. the macro (Search poeapp.com) configured as ctrl+alt+Q is blocking altGr+Q to use @ for whisper ingame.
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
Last edited by ChaosQueenKitana on Mar 23, 2018, 6:04:49 AM
Can you please allow exact currency search via PoE-TtradeMacro?

The current vaal orb listings and previously alch listings really screw up anything remotely as a pricecheck or valid searches.

More info:
https://imgur.com/a/pqxnI

For now I have to manually augment every search done with Ctrl + Q.

I know this has been requested before. I don't understand why you can't just allow a little option so we choose at which exact currency the searches are done.
Last edited by npavcec on Apr 3, 2018, 9:53:27 AM
Could you add item level in advance search next to sockets/links, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info