[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Hornytoad wrote:
First want to say thanks for this script!!

Since the last patch .9 my responses from the searches are all out of line and it makes it hard to just glance over to find out prices and length of time etc. Any help fixing? Btw noob when it comes to computers.

Using the fallback exe this is always or mostly the case and I don't have any solution. Using the normal ahk file shouldn't cause this issue except in rare cases on the first use after starting the macro.
"
umn1k wrote:
After getting Windows 10 Creators Update macro not shows types of currency in "currency search" field in options — there is only "Orb of alteration" what i can choose. Also because of this i think it's works wrong on showing current currency ratios too now.
Tryed reinstall macro, set options to default and delete poe trades macro folder in documents — nothing. Also tryed use 2.0.8, 2.0.7 and 2.0.6 versions — same issue.

Fixed now, some poe.trade updates seemed to have broken the currency parsing (names and IDs).
"
Eruyome wrote:
Fixed now, some poe.trade updates seemed to have broken the currency parsing (names and IDs).

Thanks a lot, i love you! ^_^
"
umn1k wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:

Thanks a lot, i love you! ^_^

Btw, it was broken again and fixed again with v2.0.11
Hi nice work but i have a little problem with a this and a couple versions ago. When i search an item with CTRL + D, it give me a lot of items all out of my stats base item.

When i search unique item i have no problem.

Can you tell me how can i fix it?

Iam running Run_TradeMacro

Thanks, and sorry about bad english
Last edited by Warlikee on Apr 9, 2017, 10:33:32 AM
"
Warlikee wrote:
Hi nice work but i have a little problem with a this and a couple versions ago. When i search an item with CTRL + D, it give me a lot of items all out of my stats base item.

No problem but I'm not sure whether I understand your question. You don't have any issues searching unique items but have issues searching rare items. Are you complaining that ctrl +d only uses your rare items base in the search, ignoring all mods on it? That would be expected behaviour and is indicated on the result tooltip. To include mods you have to use ctrl + alt + d.
But maybe I misunderstood you and you have some other issue?
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
Warlikee wrote:

No problem but I'm not sure whether I understand your question. You don't have any issues searching unique items but have issues searching rare items. Are you complaining that ctrl +d only uses your rare items base in the search, ignoring all mods on it? That would be expected behaviour and is indicated on the result tooltip. To include mods you have to use ctrl + alt + d.
But maybe I misunderstood you and you have some other issue?

Oh thanks, i have to use it :)
Awesome tool! Small issue though: I have to uncheck the "Pre-Fill Max-Values" in the [Trade Macro] Search options list each time I start PoE. Can i make this permanent?
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Can someone give me a clue,whats wrong with my trademacro?
Specifically:The specified file is not associated with an application to perform this operation translation

currency search is broken for me since last night... all other functions work normal... i don't know how this could happen, deleted and compiled new doesn't change anything...

"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info