[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

This here is for the version 2.0.1!
I fixed my JSON error pretty easily. The problem comes from the jsonData.ahk file that fails to download a specific info from the pathofexile api. I did it manually and i managed to launch the program. Here it is how i did it:

1. Open http://api.pathofexile.com/leagues?type=main and select all the text.
2. Ctrl+c (Copy it)
3. Go to your PoE Trade Macro folder, where the main exe (Fallback.exe) is. For example: D:\Downloads\Programs\POE-TradeMacro-2.0.1
4. Create a new folder named "temp". Make sure it's named exactly like this!
5. Go into the "temp" folder and create a new text document.
6. Open the document and paste the text that you copied from the link in the first step.
7. Save the file with the name "currentLeagues" and also change the file extension from ".txt" to ".json"
8. Run the Fallback.exe and it should be all fine.

P.S.: I do have another problem tho - i can't seem to set my additional macros to work. i found the .txt file but even after editing it, it doesn't work for some reason ;(

Okay, i have my temporary solution to the macros problem. Copy/paste the contents of the macros from the text document into a new document. Renamed it to .ahk and i run it along with the main macro. Works that way!
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Mar 5, 2017, 4:54:05 AM
I keep getting no search results... I have no CF clearance in the cookies... I'm not sure what to do I've tried literally everything from reinstalling, to tweaking internet settings, to turning off antivirus... I'm not sure what else to do.
I'm playing in Legacy league but when I change league in option from standard to tmpleague it always change to standard and still search in standard league what I need to do?

P.S.: I also adding this text " Else If (!InStr(val.id, "SSF")) { " to my TradeMacroInit.ahk
Can someone pls just post working version of Trade Macro here?...

Nvm it somehow fixed itself when I downloaded the newest version, then clicked "update" and launched script from new downloaded folder.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 5, 2017, 5:51:10 AM
@HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v: Thanks from myself and my guildmates for the fix concerning the json error!

Working now and I could also use the autoupdater afterwards.
How can I change the league for the trade macro? It's atm searching for items in SSF HC but I am playing in normal leagacy.
Some problems are fixed with version 2.0.2, others still persist. For now I can only advise to not save the macro somewhere in your user folder (desktop for example). Take a look at the issues at github https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/issues, I can further try to solve any issues not sooner than in 13 hours.
Last edited by Eruyome on Mar 5, 2017, 7:46:10 PM
"
MrJuicyBacon wrote:
"
xFeywolf wrote:
Either I have no idea what I'm looking for..or I'm just not able to follow directions. Can anyone direct me to the "AdditionalMacros.txt" file in the new download? It has seemingly disappeared from the download files (downloaded about 30 minutes ago) and I don't really understand where I'm supposed to be looking for it using these directions:

Spoiler
Moved config files and AdditionalMacros.txt to <WindowsUserFolder\Documents\PoE-TradeMacro> (depends on OS Version).

I have Windows 10..hopefully that helps and thanks in advance!

Easy way is to just find Documents folder in your Quick access panel and find "PoE-TradeMacro" folder in it. If you don't have it there then you have to go to "C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\PoE-TradeMacro". You will find "AdditionalMacros.txt" in that folder.

Again - either I'm completely lost as to where this is located or the respective file doesn't get created/downloaded. I have downloaded the most recent download twice now and still have no AdditionalMacros.txt file. Can anyone help me with this? Again, I am using Windows 10.
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
Can you add option to "pre-select Total Elemental Resistances", "pre-select Life", "pre-select pDPS", " Pre-select ES" and similar things in the future? That would make your program even better. Most of the time very few factors determine items price and most of the time, people have to manually click this options when trying to price check Rare items. It would be so awesome.

Also "Corrupted" option is still broken. You can't set it to "Either" - it always uses same corruption status as item. It is important when price checking Gems, but it's terrible to price check Jewels that way, because people don't give a damn about corruption on rare jewel unless it's really good and they want to Exalt it. Fixing this would be incredible too. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info