[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

How i search the same item? (name)
I have a Pain Sanctuary Vaal Regalia and with Ctrl + D only search for shity Vaal Regalia...
hey all i'm using poe trademacro for a bit now and i try to setup the macro for "ctrl-mouse wheel up toggles stash tabs left" and "ctrl-mouse wheel down toggles stash tabs right" i removed the ; but that doesn't work maybe i do something wrong .

if someone can help me it would be nice .

thanks.
"
ayced wrote:
hey all i'm using poe trademacro for a bit now and i try to setup the macro for "ctrl-mouse wheel up toggles stash tabs left" and "ctrl-mouse wheel down toggles stash tabs right" i removed the ; but that doesn't work maybe i do something wrong .

if someone can help me it would be nice .

thanks.

You need to reload the script after the edit to the macro, but I guess you did that. If you run the PoE game client in admin mode, the script also needs to be run in admin mode, or else the PoE client will likely refuse to accept input from the script. The main functions with Ctrl+C etc. are a special case because the client itself puts the item info into the clipboard, so the script does not directly interact with the game in those cases.
Hey,

first of all thanks for making this macro, it made my PoE-life much easier!

I think this has already been discussed a little but it probably won't work in the future either when PoE is in fullscreen, right? Because my game won't work anymore in the windowed mode since 2.5.2.

Or does anyone know a workaround? I only have one screen.
Just downloaded the new 1.7 version and the the fonts are way too big, there is a way to reduce them?
Also iteminfo doesn't show the prefix-affix sometimes i just got a window with the lvl of the item the name but no stat , dunno.
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
Just downloaded the new 1.7 version and the the fonts are way too big, there is a way to reduce them?
Also iteminfo doesn't show the prefix-affix sometimes i just got a window with the lvl of the item the name but no stat , dunno.

What kind of items? If you still have one, please post the clipboard code of it (Ctrl+C ingame and paste here).
It seems as if there is something wrong with v1.7.1
When i start the AHK, for it fails to locate the folder "data_trade". When I rename it to "trade_data" the script starts. But somehow it only starts only starts the Iteminfo 2.5.04 script, not the TradeMacro one
"
aRTy42 wrote:

What kind of items? If you still have one, please post the clipboard code of it (Ctrl+C ingame and paste here).

That seems to only affect rare items,i've taken 2 screen for you to check

http://imgur.com/a/ND6BH

http://imgur.com/a/a2jPN
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Jan 25, 2017, 3:56:11 PM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

That seam to only affect rare items,i've taken 2 screen for you to check

It looks like a specific combination with the lab enchantment might be the culprit, but I could not reproduce your exact issue. The TradeMacro 1.7.0 has some other issues with file encoding though, originating from the ItemInfo part. Both projects have new releases now, please check if the TradeMacro 1.7.2 version is working for you.

The font should also be the regular size 9 again. (if you want to adjust that, rightclick the system tray icon and choose the bold "PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings" and look at the second tab on the bottom left)
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jan 25, 2017, 3:55:33 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

That seam to only affect rare items,i've taken 2 screen for you to check

It looks like a specific combination with the lab enchantment might be the culprit, but I could not reproduce your exact issue. The TradeMacro 1.7.0 has some other issues with file encoding though, originating from the ItemInfo part. Both projects have new releases now, please check if the TradeMacro 1.7.2 version is working for you.

The font should also be the regular size 9 again. (if you want to adjust that, rightclick the system tray icon and choose the bold "PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings" and look at the second tab on the bottom left)

I've updated to the last version 1.7.2 but yeah the bug is still present for me, at this point i think could be the lab enchant.
The only way i've found out for now is to "reload" the macro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info