[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

Hi Exile,

This is (Occultist) CI Quad Curse Kitava's Thirst Blade Vortex Build

WE ARE NOT DEAD YET !!

This Build is based on Chaos & Poison dmg (Double Dipping). A very powerful and cheap build, safe in mapping and bosses. You can run most of the map mods in game, except for ...

- Blood Magic
- Hexproof
- Cannot Leech

Videos
--------------------------------------------------
Pheonix Deathless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ilgz5ep_oI
Minotaur Deathless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqo4HMLajjo
Hydra Deathless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZcFPIiSKc
Chimera Deathless : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGDV9eRVKG0
Atziri : coming soon ....

Shaper : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQwjmwuEVM

Uberlab 5 man carry : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXL_w-68KBA
Tier 15 Quay Map Clear Speed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLnWoMVYv1Y
--------------------------------------------------

Stats
Spoiler

Discipline UP

DPS without flask

DPS with Atziri's Promise

DEF without flask

DEF with Flask (Rumi's + Basalt + Stibnite)

Current Gears in Essence League
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Gears in Breach League
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gears Explanation
Spoiler

Weapon :

Apep's Rage is the key item for your build to combo with Kitava's Thirst, because it increase 40% mana cost for your skills. You need a 100 plus mana to activate your gems in your Kitava's Thirst helm

Helm :

Kitava's Thirst is for triggering your curses everytime you use your skills that use 100 plus mana it will have a 30% chance to cast socketed spell gems on your helm (So everytime you use blade vortex you will have 30% chance to use your curses and vortex altogether at once).

Chest :

High ES Chest Vaal Regalia is your best option. You need at least 500 ES plus on your chest, will add up a tons of your ES because you got 249% maximum energy shield in your passive tree.

Amulet and Rings :

Eye of Chayula make you immune to stun and gives u overall stats.
Deodre's damning gives you additional curse, with your Whispers of Doom and Malediction node make you can use up to 4 curses at once.
Your Rare ring need Dex so your can equip your gems and high RES (with energy shield is very good).

Shield :

High ES shield with RES and spell dmg is a perfect one for this build.

Gloves and Boots :

High ES gloves with RES (Fingerless silk gloves also give you spell dmg) and boots not much ES with RES and movement speed.

Belt :

Your belt is a tricky one, you need STR so you can equip your gems a bit of ES and increase flask duration or reduced flask charges used.

Flask :

Quicksilver flask with movement spd for your flexibility in clearing maps and boss fight
Stibnite flask create smoke cloud on use and blind your enemy
Basalt flask 20% phy dmg reduction for survivality
Rumi's Concoction for block chance on boss fight so you can regen your ES when boss missed the atk.
Atziri's Promise to boost your dps and help leech.

Jewel :

dmg over time or increase dmg is okay for you with ES and increase area for double dip.

Gems Link
Spoiler
Wand : Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Abyssal Cry
Shield : Wither - Faster Casting - Spell Totem
Chest : Blade Vortex - Void Manipulation - Poison - Spell Echo - Conc Effect - Controlled Destruction (Remove if 5L)
Helm : Vulnerability - Temporal Chains - Enfeeble - Vortex
Gloves : Discipline - Warlord mark - Blasphemy - Enlighten
Boots : CWDT - Immortal Call - Increase Duration - Vaal Discipline

Skill Tree
Spoiler

Lv.30 Skill Tree

Lv.60 Skill Tree

Lv.70 Skill Tree

Lv.91 Skill Tree

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal : Kill all (passive points)
Cruel : Help Alira (cast speed)
Merciless : Kill all (passive points)

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Occulist

Wicked Ward : Gives you 100 ES and your energy recharge cannot be interrupted. Very good on Boss and mapping especially running lab traps.

Profane Bloom : Enemy cursed take 10% increase dmg and your curse have a explode enemy when killed dealing a quarter of the target maximum life as chaos dmg.

Malediction : Gives you one additional curse and when you killed an enemy gain 4% of chaos non chaos dmg as an extra of chaos dmg for 4 seconds.

Void Beacon : -20% chaos res to nearby enemy and reduced 25% life regen rate.

Q&A
Spoiler

What skills do i use in leveling
"
cuang123 wrote:
Currently building a witch for this build. Leveling with Firestorm for now, any other tip on how you level'd yours?

Firestorm is good, I also use Firestorm at the beginning. I change to whispering ice at around lv 48 and start using icestorm from that point (don't forget to use mana flask).

"
brabusbg wrote:
"
Taskforcer_ wrote:
Hi, I'm runnning this build atm, but I'm running into two problems: I can't get past 100 mana for my curses, and I can't figure out how to get mana leech involved. Can I get some help? Thanks.

Are you runing Blasphemy + Warlord's mark? Because that's how you get mana leech involved. For over 100 mana see my previous post. The best solution found so far. GL

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
ccloaded wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
How to get 100+ mana cost on a 5L? I have a lvl 19 blade vortex and I'm at 84 mana cost.

Was just about to start the build and also only have a 5link, is this a issue? or?

You can actually use voidbringers and you're good to go.

Players who have tried this build Thanks for all your support
If i miss any of you please pm me
Spoiler

"
jaturongz wrote:
Thx nice build

"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
Heya, nice build mate!
i got a fairly easy time mapping with this build
but uh i feel so squishy when i do uber lab and atziri
here is my gear
Spoiler

can you tell me what's wrong with it? do i need higher dps or what? currently i got 7.6k BV with iaoe unbuffed and 12k with conc effect unbuffed, 9.6k ES. i got oneshotted by izaro today and i need to run around a lot to make my ES regenerate. can you give me some advice on what items should i upgrade first. thanks

"
WolfeDude wrote:
Hey Maggothero, I am really enjoying the build and am progressing ay level 80 now. When are you going to post an Atziri run? Hoping to learn from you how to go about it.

Thanks for a great build!

"
cuang123 wrote:
Just passing by to say that this build is looking good for me so far. Just hit 70 with very suboptimal gear, only 4.9k ES and not even maxed resists yet but ran a t10 map like it was a walk in the park lol

"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
very very strong build.

i did t15 dark woods no deaths until boss with this build, you can really do anything this game throws at you.

did normal atziri with ease for my first kill too. don't have the parts for uber yet.

how are you squeezing more dps out of the build? my BV is only around 7k

"
zakraj8 wrote:
I need to say this is the best build i've ever seen. With this gear and only around 9400 ES i am able to do in easy mode everything what is in game. Corrupted T15 Abyss map with hardcore mods and double beyond (+sea witches) i did completly deathless even when opened strongbox and 2 or more beyond bosses spawned at same time. This build took me around 6-7ex to get all gear i needed (4ex for 6 link vaal regalia, rest was very cheap)

My items:
Spoiler

Spoiler

"
NaineNoire wrote:
Thanks Magg for a very interesting build. Managed to assemble the required gear for it and I'm already having a blast, although I am still learning the play-style.

"
Sahary wrote:
This is exactly what I was looking for thanks :D

"
shnurr214 wrote:
been using this build in breach super amazing so far. my gear isnt amazing but i acquired an ilvl 75 6l regalia today and i chaosed it a few times to get an okay roll. sitting at around 10k es while still using a trash can shield. only issue that i have is that i cant drop my mana pot atm. i have been chaining uber labs with this char and i need the mana pot to stack up 20 bvs before each lab phase. how do you solve your sustain issue with mana?

my gear
Spoiler

"
Avmantox wrote:
I have farmed uber lab, and killed Chimera and Minotaur pretty easily with this both deathless. Minotaur was a joke.

I decided to change my weapon for the Scourge claw so I can shield charge/fortify. And also just use the jewel I talked about in an earlier post for the mana cost. I do not use enlighten at the moment, and run a lightning golem as well. And I'm blitzing thru everything the game is throwing at me.

I havn't tried t16s since I changed my weapon, but my profile is open if people wanna take a look. It's 2am here, so going to start shapers tomorrow I think :P

A lot of fun with the build, really enjoying it esp with my lil tweaks I'm running now.

-Avy

Edit Shaper down boys

"
vick666 wrote:
Hi, update :)

Atm i'm level 85. Ubber Lab down easy!

My gear:

Spoiler

I need boots with Movement speed :( ,but your build is great!

Thank's again!

Update:

Spoiler

11 389 ES (level 88) now with Discipline lvl 20.

"
Heli0nix wrote:
Hi there, started league 5 days ago and got to 90 with your build.
So far atziri / uber lab has been a breeze with it i'm farming them since level 75 i havn't been able to spend time on some others bosses yet i have only two weeks to complete the most challenges i can soo i focus on some other stuff.

I've some questions tought i don't have much knowledges about blade vortex, same about chaos mechanics in general that's just not what i'm used to play. If you have a min or two to answer them it would be awesome ! :)

What do you think about using this unique Witchfire brew stibnite flask for bosses ? I tought it would be better than a normal stibnite with curses removal ( wich is better / safer for mapping of course ).

Spoiler

I got today an apep's rage with culling strike corruption. But then i'm missing 42% spell damage from it how big is the benefit at the end ? If i wanted to switch to a dagger instead of apep's rage what would be the most important mods i should get on it ? ( Not that i don't like flame dash but ... i can't follow anyone in party these movements skills are really poorly balanced ).

What about added chaos damage instead of void manipulation as " Poimu " asked in last post ? I would be interested to know aswell :)

Generaly which upgrades could really improve clearspeed for mapping ? What should i look for in priority ? Not that i feel it's slow but it's just not really fast.

Here are my gears and jewels:

Spoiler

Jewels:

- Energy from within
- 2 Jewels with area damage + damage over time + Energy shield
- 1 Jewel with area damage + damage over time

Thanks a lot for sharing this build, had a lot of fun so far ! Have a great day MaggoThero.

Helio

updated : December/20/2016
Last edited by Maggothero on Dec 27, 2016, 4:57:03 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 7:36:02 AM
interesting
ThX for Build gg.
5555+
Skill tree updated lv 30 / 60 / 70 / 91

Skill Tree
Spoiler

Lv.30 Skill Tree

Lv.60 Skill Tree

Lv.70 Skill Tree

Lv.91 Skill Tree

Last edited by Maggothero on Oct 22, 2016, 12:09:26 PM
Thx nice build
video updated

Tier 15 Quay Map Clear Speed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLnWoMVYv1Y
Last edited by Maggothero on Oct 22, 2016, 12:08:46 PM
Heya, nice build mate!
here is my gear
Spoiler

can you tell me what's wrong with it? do i need higher dps or what? currently i got 7.6k BV with iaoe unbuffed and 12k with conc effect unbuffed, 9.6k ES. i got oneshotted by izaro today and i need to run around a lot to make my ES regenerate. can you give me some advice on what items should i upgrade first. thanks
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
Heya, nice build mate!
here is my gear
Spoiler

Today Izaro's hit hard, but u still can curse him and make him slower you can facetank him when your flask are up. When you got no flask just try to avoid all his moves and walk around him. I'll make a video for today Uber lab. Your gears are just fine maybe you need more level and dump your passives into ES nodes to boost your ES to 11K plus.
"
Maggothero wrote:
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
Heya, nice build mate!
here is my gear
Spoiler

Today Izaro's hit hard, but u still can curse him and make him slower you can facetank him when your flask are up. When you got no flask just try to avoid all his moves and walk around him. I'll make a video for today Uber lab. Your gears are just fine maybe you need more level and dump your passives into ES nodes to boost your ES to 11K plus.

here is the video

Uberlab 5 man carry : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXL_w-68KBA
Last edited by Maggothero on Oct 22, 2016, 12:08:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info