Patch 2.4.1b (Restartless)

"
Qarl wrote:
Patch 2.4.1b
  • Fixed a bug where the Essence of Horror glove mod on items created before the 2.4.1 patch displayed their added base critical strike value incorrectly as 0.03% instead of 3.5%.
  • Fixed a bug where map drops from the Sextant bodyguard mod were not allocated to the map's maker.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 2.4.1 where Sacrifice and Mortal Fragments, Prophecy keys and Shaper Fragments did not give increased quantity of items found in maps.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

This has been deployed without a realm restart. Restart your game client to download this update.

Im experiencing several performance issues since this patch. From laggy, crashes and freezing for many seconds. Almost unplayable widthout diying at randoms freezes. Playing PoE since CBT, this never happened to me.
Cheers boys
Fix labyrinth. Nowadays standing in hideout all day is more profitable than actually playing the game.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Ladylunar wrote:
How about your Team fix Melee? That shit is really bugged.

Crashes can be somewhat mitigated by GGG setting up a character temporary freeze-in-place, temporary login location. No more lost maps or labyrinth fails due to this. If they sign off or use an exit command, make it to not work that way.

I have other ideas that are easy to do, but I don't want to overload GGG with too much at 1 time.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Last edited by Gandicar on Oct 31, 2016, 3:28:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info