Patch 2.4.1b (Restartless)

Patch 2.4.1b
  • Fixed a bug where the Essence of Horror glove mod on items created before the 2.4.1 patch displayed their added base critical strike value incorrectly as 0.03% instead of 3.5%.
  • Fixed a bug where map drops from the Sextant bodyguard mod were not allocated to the map's maker.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 2.4.1 where Sacrifice and Mortal Fragments, Prophecy keys and Shaper Fragments did not give increased quantity of items found in maps.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

This has been deployed without a realm restart. Restart your game client to download this update.

Last bumped on Nov 29, 2016, 11:36:32 AM
Nice!
How about your Team fix Melee? That shit is really bugged.
finally
Some really strange comments here.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I suppose it's a good thing you guys put the main 2.4.1 patch out at the beginning of the week. Good job on stamping out what appears to be all the main issues with it within a couple weekdays.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Were the crashes from too much loot being on the ground fixed, I am running uber strict filter and in 5 man party's with MF'r if we roll beyond or double beyond game will eventually crash everyone out of the game to log in screen from loot being on ground/mobs, thus ripping map and all portals.
My wife is getting consistent crashes to desktop when running labyrinth.
Can you fix the bug where offering to the goddess now has to be ID'd? That's just weird.
Censored.
Патч очень медленно загружается ( скорость меньше 1 кб\с ) это нормально ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info