LMAO This is exactly why I quit playing PoE

None is better than this video subtitled for Paid Mods for Skyrim. ROFL
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
[Removed by Support]

p.s. If you want us to view a video please take the time to make it a url. Even nicer is to do like I do and hide the url with the name of the video. Isn't hard to do that as a convenience to others.

EDIT: Awwww... Come on GGG... lighten up... that is a very funny parody video. What's the matter ? Can't take humorous criticism of your own game? Then fix it so we non-elite are getting more enjoyment for time spent playing. Ok, so yes I know whoever removed my link to the video that you are just a member of the etiquette police and have nothing to do with PoE design or coding. But you have to admit that video last year was funny, n'est-ce pas?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 23, 2016, 2:28:11 AM
Now i'm curious. Can you PM me the link ?

Mods...
Simply great. That "risitas" mate is a god.
Bloody hell! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this video. I'm spanish... That laughing twat was really, really popular here in Spain a few years ago... Shit! I can't believe path of exile and that guy got put together... that's really spooky!
The guy in the video speaks the truth!
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Funny as hell, but sadly, true. Enjoy.

http://captiongenerator.com/103236/Interview-with-GGG-about-patch-240

I quit PoE, too after all these years since OB. Atlas was the last straw for me. The vid is spot on, funny as hell, sad too and it doesnt even cover half of the probs with the game.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
All I had to do was see "We fixed Melee"
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
increase damage by 5%, and then increase monster health to match. call this zero-sum a buff to appease the fanbase and continue making RTX
lol
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info