LMAO This is exactly why I quit playing PoE

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Always a guilty pleasure to enjoy such videos lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l29DwAHukLA
"Heavy strike 5% more damage?" ROFLLLLL
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
10/10 Would rip to laughter boss again.

Should have stuck something about immunity in there as well.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

http://captiongenerator.com/103236/Interview-with-GGG-about-patch-240

Loud out Laughing for

"Fixed Juggernaut, Elementalist and Slayer by making their signature abilities too clunky to properly use. It's like we are Riot games."

Cant stop laughing the truth sometimes is just most fun in the forum game.
man omg ..i laufht so gard ...so funny anf yet so true ..:))
"
ZekromEX wrote:
"
Dakkar890 wrote:

Yea. I still have hope that they'll do something with melee and life builds. I HATE CI, but I have to use it.

someone put a gun to your head and said Use CI or we will kill you?

I mean it was pointed at my characters head not my own head, but yes that is pretty much what they did
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Oct 21, 2016, 12:41:29 PM
oh wow that is hilarious
"
IceDeal wrote:
This is so fucking good, well done.

yes that's exactly how i would put it
IGN : Sir_Big
This was a 10/10 shit post. "we couldn't risk melee being FOTM so we buffed fireball by 50% and gave ice spear 70%" lol'd----------------Though to be fair ice spear was underwhelming it needed a buff, otherwise, glorious.
best part was, no but seriously fixing the end game was hard. no matter how much we buffed red maps people just kept spamming gorges..............so we turned gorge into a red map *laughs*

flawless
Fantastically done, sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info