[2.6] Sorith's Arctic Breath Shotgun Witch [Budget friendly & nice clear speed]

"
uuee wrote:
Just started POE ~2 weeks ago. Followed this build from scratch and it works great (even with a 4link staff yet(arctic breath - spell echo - gmp - controlled destruction). Already finished T10 maps with it.

I'm glad you enjoy it :)
Could this build be run effectively as an Inquisitor or would the focus on crit change it entirely too much?
This is an amazing build
but i one shoted my self like 2 times
and i was thinking in reduce the elemental damage reflected to ZERO
with the Sybil's lament ring = 40%
Paragon of Calamity = 50%
Ash, Frost and Storm Passive = 10%
Reduced Reflected Elemental Damage Taken = 100%

and introducing the CI for be inmune to chaos damage..including vaal pact and Ghost Reaver
and increasing the leech life with "warlords mark curse + frostbite " using "Whispers of Doom" 1+curse

and for flasks wise oak / lion's roar / atziri's promise / Silver Flask (onslaught) / Jade flask 3k Eva

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPUAByMDAHffiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pysi9GwLkyd_xgcelS7w1Y_60NBSsjeB5OvjVl9q7BgsvxXXhq5WY8HFiEId2UNU9HGCHhSwTC2boRhqOVJYBxdUjjxWSp6hIoGfAdHkjYJT1A18V8ko-oGvuNDaOrEFuJMc3OvuhTKXLUlPvKqPRqcI1abtPJo7gpuf3-98PAXAZklR6rq0DMrTvopFRzLRV5QRlg5IXfIrChEv62O1SG1swzoqOJf0UlM9X2aecg9xhfMRsUJG1zmKMJcpT548jHa3Med0wQD1S746EHvbGiLqF6QTNWt6yL-Q-t9tAAAAAAA=

Is this a Good Idea? Thank you
"
This is an amazing build
but i one shoted my self like 2 times
and i was thinking in reduce the elemental damage reflected to ZERO
with the Sybil's lament ring = 40%
Paragon of Calamity = 50%
Ash, Frost and Storm Passive = 10%
Reduced Reflected Elemental Damage Taken = 100%

and introducing the CI for be inmune to chaos damage..including vaal pact and Ghost Reaver
and increasing the leech life with "warlords mark curse + frostbite " using "Whispers of Doom" 1+curse

and for flasks wise oak / lion's roar / atziri's promise / Silver Flask (onslaught) / Jade flask 3k Eva

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPUAByMDAHffiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pysi9GwLkyd_xgcelS7w1Y_60NBSsjeB5OvjVl9q7BgsvxXXhq5WY8HFiEId2UNU9HGCHhSwTC2boRhqOVJYBxdUjjxWSp6hIoGfAdHkjYJT1A18V8ko-oGvuNDaOrEFuJMc3OvuhTKXLUlPvKqPRqcI1abtPJo7gpuf3-98PAXAZklR6rq0DMrTvopFRzLRV5QRlg5IXfIrChEv62O1SG1swzoqOJf0UlM9X2aecg9xhfMRsUJG1zmKMJcpT548jHa3Med0wQD1S746EHvbGiLqF6QTNWt6yL-Q-t9tAAAAAAA=

Is this a Good Idea? Thank you

Should be fine if you have trouble with reflect. Don't forget to take Melding passive and jewel socket near it for Energy From Within.

Just don't like Sibil's Lament idea, it's a bit of a waste coz this ring is for melee mostly and you could just get something better there. You'll have nice ES pool so I think you can drop this ring.

I think reflect was troublesome only if you hit something very close to you and didn't pay attention.
Do you plan on doing a 3.0 update or is it the same spec?

Thx!
So with the large amount of projectiles you estimate you're doing more damage without EO? Seems kinda perfect with a 5% crit, but maybe you don't feel like you need more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info