Thanks for teach me XD

i hope you have good luck bro thx
So.. this is few more questions

im currently using your builds in this league

and i changed few things pit to use flame golems

and this is my question

is there any good way to leech ES ?

im using spirit offering now but it makes sometimes sudden death ,

and how you supply life for use spell with out vitality?

and i wonder your opinion about use primordial jewels

is 2 primordial might and 1 harmony is best for flame golems?

your build is about stone golems and it can be looks like ridiculous question

but you looks like super- master of golems so if you teach me i will very happy ^ .3^

have a nice day , and good luck to you
Running a similar build this league but focusing on poison. Really appreciate the detailed aura information and will look at it more when I get home to try to optimize my build. For my build I'm using one clay shaper and one severed in sleep, which gives us a free poison link to all our minions and a bunch of other nice stuff (not to mention the upgraded version has a chaos damage aura). Also using vis mortis to further scale our poison damage and gain another spectre. Also decided to go life based to maximize the flesh offering es buff we receive, though after reading through your guide I'm torn and wondering if I should go low life aura city. For spectre I'm using BV spectres. They are amazing for breaches and bosses.. literally melt everything. Last 4 link running zombies/animate guard/fortify/life. Only draw back I'm having is move speed. The damage for this build is completely insane and has much room to scale with the new league items and will likely be super good for end game content, just mapping can be a little on the slower side since we are so socket starved and have no movement skill. Also we are using spirit offering instead of flesh. Flame golems surely are much much more efficient for mapping speed.

One option I keep considering and want to make work is a wither CwC set up. This would even further reduce my "buffs" but would add a ton of quality of life. Would have to drop the Curse on hit set up but could link something wither-CwC-dececrate-flesh offering, which with a life base build, would literally heal us a couple thousand es / second and wouldn't have to mess around with flesh offering and desecrate at all. Could also do something like dececrate- corpse explode. ( ATM these are bugged and are not working but GGG has said they intend to fix it next patch)

Sorry for the borderline incoherent no real point post just a bunch of random thoughts maybe could start some kind of discussion as I am by no means an expert at this game and particularly summoners ;)

Last edited by WaterWii on Dec 8, 2016, 1:06:41 PM
"
dpeth9900 wrote:

is 2 primordial might and 1 harmony is best for flame golems?

AFAIK, the aggression mod from primordial might does not stack so I wouldn't use two. If anything stack one of the other jewels that lower Cool down reduction or cast speed. Not sure which one would produce more dps as we don't know flame golems cool downs, they seem pretty active so maybe cast speed is the way to go!
I made something similar. Just deleted uber izaro. 4 flamegolems, 7k es, 7 auras, 4 of them with generosity. Bone offering. 2 curses and EE.No need of agresive mod since casting decoy or storm orb for EE and curses makes golem atack on those enemies. Just active play. I stacked primordial with cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info