[PoE 2.4 ESC] Necro Golemancer - LowLife Triple Stone Golem

Nice!
It's very interesting.

By the way,may I ask what is the music in Tier 15 Maps?
"
char60906 wrote:
It's very interesting.

By the way,may I ask what is the music in Tier 15 Maps?

sry i just pick random from YouTube Audio Library ...
Cool build. Ever consider supporting stone golems with chaos damage/poison since they deal all phy damage?
"
smileyhb wrote:
Hatred and Haste linked to Generosity which grants 39% increased aura effect at level 20:
- 10% increased Damage * 2 (Aura) * 2.08 ( 108% increased aura effect ) = 41.6% increased Damage
- 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed * 2 * 2.08 = 20.8% increased Attack and Cast Speed

• 6 Aura not link with Generosity:
- 10% increased Damage * 6(aura) * 1.69 ( 69% increased aura effect ) = 101.4% increased Damage
- 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed * 6 * 1.69 = 50.7 increased Attack and Cast Speed

Being the dumb nerd that I am, just wanted to point out that this will not give accurate results.

10 * 2.08 = 20.8, drop decimals -> 20% Increased Damage for Hatred/Haste
10 * 1.69 = 16.9 -> 16% Increased Damage for each of the rest
5 * 1.69 = 8.45 -> 8% IAS/ICS per

The same goes for any other similar multiplier that is not Regen*. It's a fairly minor difference (143 -> 136% increased damage), but it's there and I am nothing if not a nitpicking arsehole. :P

* = Regen is secretly a per-minute value that is rounded down in the same way, but the display shows the more convenient per-second value.

--------
Golems are good (for a generous definition of 'good') and cool. It's always nice to see a build utilising them for damage :)
thanks u xD
How OP is this build with the new Golem jewels?

"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
How OP is this build with the new Golem jewels?

If 4-5 Primordial Harmony jewels can make him spam his slam skill, it's potentially super strong
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Dec 1, 2016, 2:14:24 PM
yea ...
2.5 update jewel + Stone Golem's damage has been increased by 100%. Its chance to taunt on slam has been lowered. Its melee attack range has been increased.
i think we can try 5 stone golem phy/chaos + poison damage or ...
Hi realy thanks for show good builds

i will start next league wit your builds

god bless you! have a nice day ^ .3^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info