Trying to chart the Atlas SSF

"

GGGs Golden Rule: If it ain't broke, smash it with a giant hammer till it resembles a piece of modern art.

Kek.

But it sells!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Any fresh views on this, as it's my major concern for the next League since I'll play SSF?

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
I have played only self found + vendor 3 maps for higher level on, without Zana. I get into 102/126 in two weeks with 6k/10k in breach challange achievement. I bough Alchemy currency, didnt bough Vaals.
"
Rexeos wrote:
I have played only self found + vendor 3 maps for higher level on, without Zana. I get into 102/126 in two weeks with 6k/10k in breach challange achievement. I bough Alchemy currency, didnt bough Vaals.

it's not really ssf if ur gonna buy alchs XD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

it's not really ssf if ur gonna buy alchs XD

Wise will take useful data from it, stupid will remain stupid.
"
Rexeos wrote:

What's your solo self found character? I see you have 2 chars in Breach, neither is SSF.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

What's your solo self found character? I see you have 2 chars in Breach, neither is SSF.

I have none SSF character; it was only my first character "Rexeos" to lvl 86. My post was focused on Atlas and progress in it, where I have bought for one ex I think it was 300 Alchemy and now I have 196 in stash. I get through Atlas only with self found maps, Vaals, Chisels and most of Alchemy. It seems I have used 100 bought Alchemy on Atlas. I have unlocked 2x lvl 16 Atlas nods from drops.
So, aside from selling stuff for chaos (which I use to run Zana mods) I am SSF. I have every map T10 and under unlocked. I'm missing 1 T11, and quite a lot of T12+. I've unlocked only 1 of the Guardians. 3500ish map tiers completed.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info