[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
GrossMaster wrote:
Is there a way to add extra league sheets?
Just saying, this is now possible. Any png file in the corresponding file will be added to the menu.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Oct 15, 2020, 5:24:12 AM
How do you customize the buttons for buying?
"
buttcommander wrote:
How do you customize the buttons for buying?
Only possible in the alpha, currently only available on the discord server.
Hi All,

I have question. When i try to sent whisper I gets message: "this whiser was sent within the last 5 previous whispers Operation canceled" and unfortunately i can't send whisper. Can it be turned off ? Thx for info.

Greetings
"
wiesiuwies wrote:
Hi All,

I have question. When i try to sent whisper I gets message: "this whiser was sent within the last 5 previous whispers Operation canceled" and unfortunately i can't send whisper. Can it be turned off ? Thx for info.

Greetings
The limit cannot be turned off.
It is done to avoid accidentally sending the same whisper multiple times when buying items, like for example after refreshing the page in hope of finding new sellers.
Though honestly it doesn't make much sense, so I guess that limit could be removed in a future update.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
wiesiuwies wrote:
Hi All,

Greetings
It is done to avoid accidentally sending the same whisper multiple times when buying items, like for example after refreshing the page in hope of finding new sellers.
Though honestly it doesn't make much sense, so I guess that limit could be removed in a future update.

thx for info

I also think it's artificial and unnecessary, and this limit base on time or
is it lifetime ?
"
wiesiuwies wrote:
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
wiesiuwies wrote:
Hi All,

Greetings

thx for info

I also think it's artificial and unnecessary, and this limit base on time or
is it lifetime ?
Limit is set to 5 whispers. This means after whispering a 6th person, you can whisper the 1st person again.
Poe trades companion now is available?
because i cant use it normal .
hold CTRL when copying trading whisper to instantly sent it in game cant use.1 more mommet tab ingame for use.
tab notification dont appear.
sound notification is silent.
cant use hotkeys and whisper .
ty
"
iamdaden wrote:
Poe trades companion now is available?
because i cant use it normal .
hold CTRL when copying trading whisper to instantly sent it in game cant use.1 more mommet tab ingame for use.
tab notification dont appear.
sound notification is silent.
cant use hotkeys and whisper .
ty
Not sure to understand?
Sounds like the tool is completely broken for you?

First, make sure to be using this version.
Then whisper yourself from pathofexile.com/trade
If nothing happens, close Path of Exile and POE Trades Companion. Then delete Client.txt from the folder "/Path Of Exile/logs/". Start the game again, wait for it to load, and then start POE Trades Companion again.
Hello everybody! I'm using the latest version of the program, but the grid with the item display has shifted - how can I reconfigure it? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info