[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
Psycee wrote:
I cannot leave a party because my account name is not set. I tried to find it in Settings to add my account name, but I was not able.

Would you please let me know where I can add it?
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jul 17, 2020, 4:56:18 PM
I am a shadow on Poe forums, but i had to talk about your tool. It is the best Macro i've ever had, really easy to set up, League sheets are so good even for old players like me !!! The fact that we can change transparency settings so you can play without any Macro icon on screen is HUGE !! You saved people lots of hours and tons of currency incoming thanks to this sytem. Mercury Trade has so much bugs i had to quit, best choice ever to try yours !!
Much Love from France my friend, you make my game experience so much better and i am really thankful.
"
ness76 wrote:
I am a shadow on Poe forums, but i had to talk about your tool. It is the best Macro i've ever had, really easy to set up, League sheets are so good even for old players like me !!! The fact that we can change transparency settings so you can play without any Macro icon on screen is HUGE !! You saved people lots of hours and tons of currency incoming thanks to this sytem. Mercury Trade has so much bugs i had to quit, best choice ever to try yours !!
Much Love from France my friend, you make my game experience so much better and i am really thankful.
Thank you for the kind comments!
hey man. big fan of your tool. any way to make the notification sounds lower? it is really loud for me.
"
DimonOne wrote:
hey man. big fan of your tool. any way to make the notification sounds lower? it is really loud for me.
It should be directly available from Windows volume mixer. It's possible that the slider will only appear after receiving one notification.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
DimonOne wrote:
It should be directly available from Windows volume mixer. It's possible that the slider will only appear after receiving one notification.

thanks found it!
Is there a way to add extra league sheets?
Hi I have been trying the alpha version of this Tool an unlike the beta version, I cannot get the cheat sheets to pop up in the Alpha version whereas they work in the beta version. Any reason / bug for this or is it something I may of done.

I prefer the Alpha version.
Wrong account. Reposting with main.
Last edited by z0rhawk2 on Oct 12, 2020, 12:03:34 AM
"
GrossMaster wrote:
Is there a way to add extra league sheets?
Not at the moment without manual source editing.

"
Groosum wrote:
Hi I have been trying the alpha version of this Tool an unlike the beta version, I cannot get the cheat sheets to pop up in the Alpha version whereas they work in the beta version. Any reason / bug for this or is it something I may of done.

I prefer the Alpha version.
Known issue. Finally got to work on TC after a long while and fixed it tonight, the commit is already pushed on Github.
I'll see tomorrow if the update should be pushed now or wait until more fixes.

Additionally, the update will allow the league sheets menu to work with any .png file in the corresponding folder. That change will probably not be pushed on BETA until ALPHA is fully finished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info