[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
alexeycount wrote:
Hi. Great tool!

But I have a little problem - app doesn't unminimize when I get trade message (only sound). Where could be reason?
I have next enabled interface options:
- Only show while in game
- Minimize when inactive
- Un-Minimize when active

Also I tried run with and without admin rights - the same.

Previously (in 1.8.8) everything worked fine. Also it made window on top, but it's too much (or could be separated option).
Thanks!
Thanks for reporting, will fix this with the next patch!

"
litesabr wrote:
I just wanted to say again in 3 languages how much I appreciate your program and your help yesterday during my rant.

¡Muchas Gracias!

Danke Vielmals!

Thanks A Lot!
All good, glad I could help.
Feel free to post again if you ever have any question!
just want to ask, that you working on that "anti scammers" thing or it will be in fuuuuuuture:)?

take care:)
Hi.

In 1.10.6 in minimized and unminized view app has only 2/3 heigth (ans cut of big buttons)..

Thanks!
"
ajson wrote:
just want to ask, that you working on that "anti scammers" thing or it will be in fuuuuuuture:)?

take care:)
I don't plan on working on it at the moment, as there are still a few other things I'd like to add. Meanwhile, don't forget you can use the "Item Age" macro from PoE-TradeMacro.

"
alexeycount wrote:
Hi.

In 1.10.6 in minimized and unminized view app has only 2/3 heigth (ans cut of big buttons)..

Thanks!
Cannot seem to be able to reproduce the issue.
Could you send me a PM with your Preferences.ini? (Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion)
"

"
alexeycount wrote:
Hi.

Thanks!
Could you send me a PM with your Preferences.ini? (Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion)

I believe I'm having the same problem:
Spoiler

Last edited by Turinqui on Jun 18, 2017, 8:07:34 AM
"
Turinqui wrote:
"

"
alexeycount wrote:
Hi.

Thanks!

Spoiler

Got it. It is related to a non-default Windows DPI.
Thanks for reporting!
"
Turinqui wrote:
"

"
alexeycount wrote:
Hi.

Thanks!

Spoiler

I have the same issue as well, and can confirm it is a non-default windows DPI issue.

I would also like to add, though, that when I right click the tray icon, garbled text shows up in the menu popout.

Here is a screenshot:

If I click on reload (only because I know it's the 2nd last menu option) the text goes back to normal, but will at some point go back to the garbled text menu entries. Probably happens after a trade whisper is received but cannot 100% confirm this is the case or if it happens randomly, after any whisper, or some period of time. I'll update this if I manage to see it normal->trade whisper->garbled text and positively eliminate the other possibilities listed above.

Cheers.

Edit: Loaded the app and did not load Path of Exile yet as i was browsing the web for a bit. The menu went back to corrupted/garbled text all on its own without any POE interactions, so it seems like receiving a whisper is not at all the trigger causing this issue.
You might see me in global as STFU_IM_----_OK :^)

hi
Last edited by TheInfiniteIce on Jun 18, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
"
Spoiler

I have the same issue as well, and can confirm it is a non-default windows DPI issue.

I would also like to add, though, that when I right click the tray icon, garbled text shows up in the menu popout.

Here is a screenshot:

If I click on reload (only because I know it's the 2nd last menu option) the text goes back to normal, but will at some point go back to the garbled text menu entries. Probably happens after a trade whisper is received but cannot 100% confirm this is the case or if it happens randomly, after any whisper, or some period of time. I'll update this if I manage to see it normal->trade whisper->garbled text and positively eliminate the other possibilities listed above.

Cheers.

Edit: Loaded the app and did not load Path of Exile yet as i was browsing the web for a bit. The menu went back to corrupted/garbled text all on its own without any POE interactions, so it seems like receiving a whisper is not at all the trigger causing this issue.
There we go, the update for the size issue has been pushed!

As of the garbled text:
  • Did you have any issue previously?
  • If the issue appeared recently, please try a previous version and see if the issue happens.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jun 18, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

I have released a beta of the 1.11 update.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes

1.11.BETA_2 has been released, and comes with even more features, changes and fixes.

Interested to try it out? Download
Wondering about the change brought by this update? Release Notes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info