[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

me and my friend tried yesterday to enchance this , just for me, and then pm you with this improvement, because your script auto show in notification item and price, so we tried to set a regex on this, then use if-else algorithm, but if you try to do this, so my idea is to make another tab in settings , to simple setup your ratio for example like this .

Spoiler
#SingleInstance, force

;-------------FIRST BOX-----------------
gui, add, text, x60 y10, YOU SELL
gui, add, text, x380 y10, YOU BUY

gui, add, edit, x150 y25 w50 h18 +number ;Ratio setup

gui, add, ComboBox, x350 y25 ,Apprentice Cartographer's Seal|Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant|Armourer's Scrap|Blacksmith's Whetstone|Blessed Orb|Blessing of Chayula|Blessing of Esh|Blessing of Tul|Blessing of Uul-Netol|Blessing of Xoph|Cartographer's Chisel|Chaos Orb|Chromatic Orb|Divine Orb|Exalted Orb|Eternal Orb|Gemcutter's Prism|Glassblower's Bauble|Jeweller's Orb|Journeyman Cartographer's Seal|Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant|Master Cartographer's Seal|Master Cartographer's Sextant|Mirror of Kalandra|Orb of Alchemy|Orb of Alteration|Orb of Augmentation|Orb of Chance|Orb of Fusing|Orb of Regret|Orb of Scouring|Orb of Transmutation|Perandus Coin|Portal Scroll|Regal Orb|Scroll of Wisdom|Silver Coin|Unshaping Orb|Vaal Orb|Splinter of Chayula|Splinter of Esh|Splinter of Tul|Splinter of Uul-Netol|Splinter of Xoph|

gui, add, button, x225 y25 w40 h18, accept ;accept butoon

gui, add, edit, x290 y25 w50 h18 +number ;Ratio setup

gui, add, ComboBox, x20 y25 ,Apprentice Cartographer's Seal|Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant|Armourer's Scrap|Blacksmith's Whetstone|Blessed Orb|Blessing of Chayula|Blessing of Esh|Blessing of Tul|Blessing of Uul-Netol|Blessing of Xoph|Cartographer's Chisel|Chaos Orb|Chromatic Orb|Divine Orb|Exalted Orb|Eternal Orb|Gemcutter's Prism|Glassblower's Bauble|Jeweller's Orb|Journeyman Cartographer's Seal|Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant|Master Cartographer's Seal|Master Cartographer's Sextant|Mirror of Kalandra|Orb of Alchemy|Orb of Alteration|Orb of Augmentation|Orb of Chance|Orb of Fusing|Orb of Regret|Orb of Scouring|Orb of Transmutation|Perandus Coin|Portal Scroll|Regal Orb|Scroll of Wisdom|Silver Coin|Unshaping Orb|Vaal Orb|Splinter of Chayula|Splinter of Esh|Splinter of Tul|Splinter of Uul-Netol|Splinter of Xoph|

;-------------GUI BOX---------------------
gui, show, w500 h300
return

its just a simple example for it, then make if-else algorithm to count your ratio
dude i really love this program, and with anti scammer option this will be Godlike for real
i guess you dont need to break this could, but add editable ratio database. like a currency calculator
but yeah, try to make it easier way, if idea with cloud is easier , try to do it,
Last edited by ajson on May 22, 2017, 6:39:59 PM
"
ajson wrote:
me and my friend tried yesterday to enchance this , just for me, and then pm you with this improvement, because your script auto show in notification item and price, so we tried to set a regex on this, then use if-else algorithm, but if you try to do this, so my idea is to make another tab in settings , to simple setup your ratio for example like this .

Spoiler
#SingleInstance, force

;-------------FIRST BOX-----------------
gui, add, text, x60 y10, YOU SELL
gui, add, text, x380 y10, YOU BUY

gui, add, edit, x150 y25 w50 h18 +number ;Ratio setup

gui, add, ComboBox, x350 y25 ,Apprentice Cartographer's Seal|Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant|Armourer's Scrap|Blacksmith's Whetstone|Blessed Orb|Blessing of Chayula|Blessing of Esh|Blessing of Tul|Blessing of Uul-Netol|Blessing of Xoph|Cartographer's Chisel|Chaos Orb|Chromatic Orb|Divine Orb|Exalted Orb|Eternal Orb|Gemcutter's Prism|Glassblower's Bauble|Jeweller's Orb|Journeyman Cartographer's Seal|Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant|Master Cartographer's Seal|Master Cartographer's Sextant|Mirror of Kalandra|Orb of Alchemy|Orb of Alteration|Orb of Augmentation|Orb of Chance|Orb of Fusing|Orb of Regret|Orb of Scouring|Orb of Transmutation|Perandus Coin|Portal Scroll|Regal Orb|Scroll of Wisdom|Silver Coin|Unshaping Orb|Vaal Orb|Splinter of Chayula|Splinter of Esh|Splinter of Tul|Splinter of Uul-Netol|Splinter of Xoph|

gui, add, button, x225 y25 w40 h18, accept ;accept butoon

gui, add, edit, x290 y25 w50 h18 +number ;Ratio setup

gui, add, ComboBox, x20 y25 ,Apprentice Cartographer's Seal|Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant|Armourer's Scrap|Blacksmith's Whetstone|Blessed Orb|Blessing of Chayula|Blessing of Esh|Blessing of Tul|Blessing of Uul-Netol|Blessing of Xoph|Cartographer's Chisel|Chaos Orb|Chromatic Orb|Divine Orb|Exalted Orb|Eternal Orb|Gemcutter's Prism|Glassblower's Bauble|Jeweller's Orb|Journeyman Cartographer's Seal|Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant|Master Cartographer's Seal|Master Cartographer's Sextant|Mirror of Kalandra|Orb of Alchemy|Orb of Alteration|Orb of Augmentation|Orb of Chance|Orb of Fusing|Orb of Regret|Orb of Scouring|Orb of Transmutation|Perandus Coin|Portal Scroll|Regal Orb|Scroll of Wisdom|Silver Coin|Unshaping Orb|Vaal Orb|Splinter of Chayula|Splinter of Esh|Splinter of Tul|Splinter of Uul-Netol|Splinter of Xoph|

;-------------GUI BOX---------------------
gui, show, w500 h300
return

its just a simple example for it, then make if-else algorithm to count your ratio
dude i really love this program, and with anti scammer option this will be Godlike for real
i guess you dont need to break this could, but add editable ratio database. like a currency calculator
I'm not too sure to understand...
Adding an user-maintained currency ratio would be unreliable.
If I were to add something like that, it'd be best to rely on services like poe.ninja.

"
ajson wrote:
but yeah, try to make it easier way, if idea with cloud is easier , try to do it,
It's not about it being easier. It's about reliability.

Anyways, I'll add this idea on my list!
cant wait for it.. :) its gonna be best trade script
So today I downloaded this, and tried it for a while, at first everything worked fine, but one time a player whispered me because he wanted to buy an item I had already sold, so I pressed on the "Sold it" button, however, instead of doing the action that it was supposed to do and send the guy a message, it used 3 of my flasks at the same time.

What the hell? I hope I don't get banned for this as flask macros are not allowed, I don't even know why the hell it did that, but for now I'm not using it anymore.
Last edited by Spaznik on Jun 1, 2017, 6:51:32 PM
"
ajson wrote:
cant wait for it.. :) its gonna be best trade script
It's probably gonna take a while though. But it'll see what I can do.

"
Spaznik wrote:
So today I downloaded this, and tried it for a while, at first everything worked fine, but one time a player whispered me because he wanted to buy an item I had already sold, so I pressed on the "Sold it" button, however, instead of doing the action that it was supposed to do and send the guy a message, it used 3 of my flasks at the same time.

What the hell? I hope I don't get banned for this as flask macros are not allowed, I don't even know why the hell it did that, but for now I'm not using it anymore.
What happened there is that it somehow failed to open the chat window. This should not happen, normally.
Also, you should not risk anything. Past records proves that the only few people that got banned for using a flask macro were doing it publicly and purposely.

Could you zip and send me the Logs folder? (Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs)

Update v1.10 has been released!
You can find the changelogs on its GitHub's release page.
Downloaded the newest version today and now my third bottom row is not showing. I have tried everything but only 2 rows of custom buttons will show (Top and Middle)?

Is there a way to fix this? I was really accustomed to my button locations.

Also, thank you very much for your work with this script.
"
Downloaded the newest version today and now my third bottom row is not showing. I have tried everything but only 2 rows of custom buttons will show (Top and Middle)?

Is there a way to fix this? I was really accustomed to my button locations.

Also, thank you very much for your work with this script.
Thank you for reporting!
It seems it would only keep the latest button's position, instead of keeping whichever is the highest.

The fix will be deployed in a few minutes.
1) How disable small buttons?
2) Clipboard item for big button doesn't work.
3) PoE companion create font file in root directory of disk after launching. This is normal? {disk}:\Consolas.ttf
"
EternalDark wrote:
1) How disable small buttons?
2) Clipboard item for big button doesn't work.
3) PoE companion create font file in root directory of disk after launching. This is normal? {disk}:\Consolas.ttf

1) Disabling, as arranging their position, will be available in a small update soon.
2) 3) Thank you for reporting, these two will be fixed in the next update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info