[2.6] [ASS] CI/LL Arc crit miner

I saw your profile. You don't use any special pots. I'd say it's better to drop alchemist nodes and take whispers of doom instead and use HoI with conductivity+ele weak for easier bosses
"
Petusillos wrote:
The build you play is irrelevant. You are a skilled dude.

I always remember this.

Real world skills in this game are almost irrelevant. The only skill that matters is Grind. Years of grind. Hoping one day you'll be able to be rich enough to buy insane gear. Without insane gear, most skills are trash. It's all about min maxing and grinding until you drop dead.

And most players will never be rich, the more u play the more u need to invest, u never gather anything that will not eventually get invested / wasted. I will never have 500 exalts for a ridiculous bow, for example.. even if I play 20 more years of PoE.
The time it takes this build to start doing any damage.. the immense delay.. -___-

I don't understand mines. I tried them before, they just feel absolutely awful to play, whoever at GGG designed this.. they should feel guilt and shame, for wasting people's time. Oh wait, that's generally about everything in PoE.. Oh well.

You need some form of fast attack in this game. You can't wait 2, 3, 5 seconds until something happens. And sometimes nothing happens. I keep trying to place a mine. Or my trigger totem. One of those 2 will not be placed so nothing happens. Without a trigger totem mines are totally unplayable. Place mine, hit button, place mine, hit button.. or place mine, place mine, place mine.. meanwhile you're doing no damage and 20 ursas from hell mutilate your face.

So it seemed like a good idea just because in theory.. arc mines could work from a distance.

In practice tho.. the damage is barely enough, and you're always gangbanged by hundreds of teleporting mobs that are continuously on your face, don't let u place your mines, and kill u well before you had the time to say: waaaaaait, I'm placing mines here man, I'm mining the field man.. gimme a minute man..

There is no such thing as 'Ranged' in PoE. Or any Diablo game. You need damage and speed, to survive Close Encounters of the Shit Kind. This build has no damage and no speed, just an infinite amount of delay.
This build is simply awesome. Without any power charges and 2 void batteries in PvP, I was still able to 1 shot anything that comes my way.

The miner playstyle isn't for everyone, but once you get used to it, the amount of damage that you can output is insane. It can one shot vaal oversoul in normal Atziri. And the trio, one shot as well, all three of them at the same time. It's like killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

tl;dr It's not your usual meta BV BF ST builds but it's power is just as insane, if not better.
how you will feel this build in 3.0?
This is an extremely interesting build, mate. I almost completely forgot about traps in PoE (last I recall I played a Fire Trap build 2 years ago) and actually never used mines.

I hope you keep playing and developing it!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info