[2.6] [ASS] CI/LL Arc crit miner

If you can't get a void battery, any rare wand + shield will do, I'm playing SSF atm charname: SuckingCocks, does just fine with any piece of random trash tbh. Void battery as I mentioned in the guide is the endgame gear for guardians and critcapping with controlled dest stuff.
"
mad_fan wrote:
i decided to give this build a try on EHC as a CI version. any lvling tips? and whats up with bandits? i even considered taking resists on normal xD

get out
Hey,

After trying a few builds so far in HC SSF I decided (read: rage quit and then calmed down) to switch to regular SSF. Used to play FNM with he whole fire to chaos + poison before which I really enjoyed, but that was not SSf and thus I had all kinds of gear. Do you think this build is viable going from scratch in SSF? If so, any pointers/tips to make it less daunting?

Thanks man!

Great build guide.

Quick question on Power Charges. Does Assassin generate PC's on non-crits from your mines?
That passive tree is a bit all over the place. Any chance you could give a quick rundown of the order to get things while levelling, please? :)
The build you play is irrelevant. You are a skilled dude.

I always remember this.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Mar 18, 2017, 2:05:23 PM
"
Hey,

After trying a few builds so far in HC SSF I decided (read: rage quit and then calmed down) to switch to regular SSF. Used to play FNM with he whole fire to chaos + poison before which I really enjoyed, but that was not SSf and thus I had all kinds of gear. Do you think this build is viable going from scratch in SSF? If so, any pointers/tips to make it less daunting?

Thanks man!

I did play with this build in PHC iirc, I did it life based because for HC you can't really afford a no leech no regen char, so just for the pots I stayed life, for maps you are pretty much forced into CI as the whole build is in int area and as life perfect gameplay is required, which I'm fine with, but I wouldn't really recommended it if you want to stay in top tier mapping and laddering.

For SSF, the build is extremely good if you go SC at least, I am playing LSSFSC atm and had no problem building it from scratch, the build can do t14s just from the damage off the tree with no weapon or shield whatsoever. Did a minotaur with extra life on a 5L took a good 20-30 mins doe due to flasks being planned with a way higher damage output in mind. Shaper is doable without batteries too, did shaper SSF too. I've yet to do über ziri but it should be a walk in the park, as I've done her on a 5L too already in the past.

Pointers tips are not really needed, play FNM till you can use a 4L arc that chains at least 4 times and the rest is just normal game progression arc mines shouldn't fail you damage wise as you progress even in trash tier gear, you'll only use rare gear on every slot probably in ssf so nothing extraordinary there either. Feel free to pm me @Therosas for questions if I'm on though.

"
Great build guide.

Quick question on Power Charges. Does Assassin generate PC's on non-crits from your mines?

You generate power charges 15% of the time when a mine detonates aiming at something, this seems to be enough generally but your offhand mutewind pendant is there for a refresh if needed. Since you technically never hit anything skyforth or the ass node won't help you with that.

"
That passive tree is a bit all over the place. Any chance you could give a quick rundown of the order to get things while levelling, please? :)

Sure, I genereally start as a life char, just picking up the closest life nodes (had around 8 total on SSF when I switched) extremely glassily walking through content. Aim for the clever construction before anything else, as it is a must for any miner. Here is how I generally progress, this can practically only be done on SC and if you have enough experience with the game, expect to die a bunch anyway.

After you have the backbone of the build (aka charges) you can pick up the small nodes that give defenses depending on your gear.
Last edited by KillerB on Mar 19, 2017, 8:03:54 PM
gameplay style took a bit of getting used to, maintaining charges a little bit of a bitch, however oneshotting bosses never felt so good lol..

Thank you OP for the build.
Hi, I would like to ask why not choose Inquisitor as ascendancy? (maybe someone has ever asked)
I would like to try this build, just wonder does inquisitor fit arc mine? (Because I seldom play assassin :<

I think inquisitor can still have 77% crit chance w/ 7 PCs and also use diamond flask.
Can you tell me the advantage of assassin?

Thanks!

edit: About the helmet enchant, does "arc chain +3 times" necessary ?
Last edited by lorence810 on May 1, 2017, 11:30:39 AM
Hey
How about using curse on hit conductivity linked to herald of ice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info