If an evil deity took hold of GGG: Patch 2.5 patchnotes

why stop there? here's more:
- 10% less xp from level 90, cos we already did this many times and #youdontneedlevel100
- 10% hp for monsters, well because we add 4% damage to skills. yeah
- xp loss is not restricted to level - lol this will be epic then we can see so many posers who support xp loss to backtrack on why 'this is a good thing'
"
EdenRage wrote:
why stop there? here's more:
- 10% less xp from level 90, cos we already did this many times and #youdontneedlevel100
- 10% hp for monsters, well because we add 4% damage to skills. yeah
- xp loss is not restricted to level - lol this will be epic then we can see so many posers who support xp loss to backtrack on why 'this is a good thing'

I forgot about the XP penalty, silly of me.

About XP loss, we'll have to disagree here - no XP loss on death would make having a high level character in SC - or dying - completely meaningless and everyone would just play glass cannon builds.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 14, 2016, 3:48:55 AM
patch 2.5 "we're taking all the servers down, might aswell, the patch notes that were gonna be here ruin the game entirely, but Good NEWS!! you can still buy mtx for the browser character dress up app"
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 14, 2016, 3:56:50 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
People actually want a melee totem skill to be nerfed?

People always want any popular build which does all endgame bosses without a ton of exalts to be nerfed. There's a type of poster who thinks like that: build X does endgame boss Y without struggling at a reasonable gear cost => NERF! NERF11!1!!

Another big no-no: doing league first on the new endgame boss. This guarantees a lot of unwanted attention by cryharders and gives them a convenient argument - they could spend the next three months only saying 'this skill is bullshit, I mean just look at PopularStreamerDude who killed BossIhaveNeverKilled at week 2 in HC, we obviously can't have that!'.

Oh, look, Bars is running Ancestral Warchief! :-D

Of course it is OpieOP atm. Compare it to anything else, and you'll get to it eventually. Buff everything else? Mayybeee. But as it stands, it is clearly way too much when compared to other things.
I was using Ancestral Protector when it was at 70% Multiplier. It was ok as a support to my regular DPS on bosses (was using only one, no Totem spam). They gave it double the damage and free AoE. I wonder why nobody is using Ancestral Protector. Oh, maybe because it is simply a worse version of Ancestral Warchief? :-D
And if you can roll Uber Atziri in shit tier gear, we have a problem.
If your argument is that anyone who calls for nerfs, because everything else is required tons of exalts to do certain things, is a crybaby, I say you don't know what balance is. :V Last time I checked it was about things being, you know... balanced. D:
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
@Perq: nope :) my tolerance to totem builds is highly limited. So far I've done an average of 1 totem build per year.

Anyway, again - don't read too much in my posts. I've long ago stopped trying to be constructive and serious in game balance discussions because I found this would always spoil my mood and get me angry. Nowadays most of my forum posts are mostly fooling around.

And, since I'm generally a pro-player buff and anti-player nerf type, I always poke fun at the pro-nerf crowd. Doesn't mean nerfs are never necessary :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
YOUR VERSIONS ARE NOT AS FUNNY AS SEXCALIBURES

No story is as funny as Sexcalubur's story, but as he isn't around, we got to find a substitute.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
- Shaper will replace Hillock in Act 1, to compensate Fireball's damage will be buffed 4%
- Sarn Arena now contains Goatmen
- Pathfinders will now have a 3 second cooldown after using a flask. This is due to the Pathfinder having to "find" the flask in the bag.
- "Random" Labyrinth disconnects have had their base rate increased from 10% to 20%.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
it's not about doing what you think is right
it's about doing what the community wants

kappa
ey
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

- BV, pathfinder and ancestral warchief are untouched

Props for including warchief. Somehow it gets forgot from the most people's op list. But what exactly makes it op- is it gem itself? Or is it steel rings pushing Facebreaker into land of stupidity? Or both?

Is warchief op if you play it with some 1h or 2h weapon (I'm asking, I haven't tried this myself) ?

P.S. You forgot Vinktar. As long as Vinktar exists, we can't have a balanced game.

"
Bars wrote:

- traps in all maps

What they added in Pier is not a big deal, and I say this as someone who hates traps.
So, nothing to worry about, as long as the trap cancer doesn't spread any more.

Some guys are getting 1m DPS a totem. Not to many GG mirror melee builds can even get that high. Totems are inherent safer because you can DPS on the move rather than channel or face tank both sitting ducks while DPSing. Like drop totem and they DPS while you run around dodge stuff. 2+ totems is even more obscene than 1. They are the ultimate boss killers. Farming just okay due you startup delay before they start dropping bombs and AOE. If they don't get nerfed I will be very surprised.
Git R Dun!
for every 10% of an xp bar you gain, your xp rate drops 9%

SISSYFUS!!!! (dunno spelling... the guy dragging the boulder up hill forever)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info