New 2.4.1 Sextant Mods Part II

Hell yeah, that looks awesome! +)
"
Ryouko wrote:
pretty sure they already did but nothing happened from ggg's side, so why not post it in here to show their anger? Im with those people cause the current situation is just hilarious with all those laggs and stuttering.

Servers are fine. When there are actual issues with the servers, GGG and the community knows about it, and it doesn't last long. Either your system, your router, your ISP, or national access points along the Internet are at fault if you're getting lag for days at a time or longer. Post a WinMTR log in the Tech Support forum if you want to find out what's really at fault. Otherwise, stop spreading lies. Thanks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 14, 2016, 9:11:25 AM
"
58elrond wrote:
Its a shame their are bad sextant mods :< Possibly makes them not worth using :/ But stilllll nice to have the option - Good job ggg! (no more bad ones tho plzzz <3)

There are really bad map mods too, we still roll them with chaos.
I'm really liking the concept of Sextants being the oppopsite of map mods.
I find map mods work AGAINST the player, Sextants seem to work WITH the player.
Hope to see more "Buffs" granted from these Sextants. Good work!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
When patch?
Farm farm farm :D
Horrible mods. Especially the curse one. It is so specific and just benefits from very few map mods yet affects any curse/blasphemy build. Why bother using sextants that can possibly ruin your map or make it less fun to run? I thought GGG learnt from their mistake and made sextants more like a buff and more rewarding yet after a 1.5 months of waiting we get another set of horrible mods that you wouldn't want to bother doing. Well done
"
"
Gosen wrote:

And last, something absolutely crazy and out of control:
-HC mod on map (even if you play on SC, enter at your own risk)
Reward for HC-players
-SC mod on map (safe zone, you can die here :P)

In this game when you die in hardcore you go to softcore so...
There is, and there won't be any sort of "perma" death.

But SC doesn't mean standard, just softcore. You're out if you die in this mode! That's the point.
you always ignore messages like that but "fix your game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Some of them look cool. Are they going to give quantity bonuses? I mean I understand if the ones that increased the amount of mobs don't increase quantity but all the other ones that don't should. Otherwise most people still won't use them I think.
Sorry for offtopic, but what build is that one on the screenshot? Using Windripper - I guess it's not a Ranger, right? One would think that most obvious class to play with Windripper would be Ranger. Amazingly, in current game Ranger + Windripper is a no go. Are you planning to do something about it?
Last edited by forsajt on Oct 14, 2016, 10:33:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info