3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

Can I get an opinion (why or why not) on Crimson Dance keystone and Haemophilia gauntlets? Why would these not work for this build?
@Frostlord

Probs won't work as a slayer sorry, need the bleed explosions to be an effective pack clearer. You can use Haemophilia for explosions, but it will be extremely hard to get the vulnerability on hit corruption.

@cookiecrap

Crimson dance is more for bleed stacker builds. Might be better for bosses, but it's slow for pack clearing. Haemophilia is a good item, but we want vulnerability on hit gloves, since they give us a significant amount of bleed DPS. If you can corrupt a Haemophilia for that then you should use it, but it is extrenely hard to do.
videos of build in 3.0 plz
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Have you tryed this ?
Have done T12 vaal orb bosses with 4l on xbox, tho its tough but should be fine with your gear i think.
The 8 bleed stack helps vs boss fight, and you hardly feel dmg loss on normal monsters.
Dont got the frenzy myself but added them for you ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAQUtBbUF-QiJDPIRLxRNFHUVIBXsFr8YkRjbGbQaVSFgJT8mlSpbLIUtgzBxMHwyATKUM9k2PTboN9Q5JTpCOlI-z0CgRJ5Fmka3R35LeFFHUuxTu1b6V1RaGlqfW69daF4TYVJh4mHrYqxlTWa2bIxxoXTtdPF2gnfXefZ6U3rvfwJ_K4ZgirOK8I2_j0-PYJOolQWXBprxmyadqqXLpuCn1LCrsTCyGbTFtNG1CLVIuR2747yfvTa95r6nwuzEgsSiyAzKqc9602_UI9nG3Q3dqOjW6XbrY-0_7dfvTvxL_rr-yA==
Last edited by lbracadabra on Sep 1, 2017, 12:31:10 AM
@monkuar

Sorry no 3.0 video, I'm playing from my laptop now so very difficult to record video and maintain good fps. Maybe someone playing the build can upload something. But the old 2.6 video is pretty similar to the current 3.0 build tbh.

@ibracadabra

Ah thats cool man, but yeah this build is a bit different and more for speed farming maps, so its important that packs explode with only one hit. But yeh ur trees not bad for a bleed stacker build.
Hey, I'm thinking about doing something like this build. What do you think of taking rearguard and arrow dancing instead of acrobatics? I really want to try and use gladiator's block nodes.

Have you considered using lioneye's fall unique jewel?
Last edited by locobilbo on Sep 1, 2017, 10:30:13 AM
Hi there when I got the ascendancy outmatch and outlast, I dont seem to be getting frenzy charges at all, was this changed in the patch notes for 3.0 or am I missing something?

P.S Im not sure anymore I got a frenzy charge but do I have to physically kill them with the arrows or does bleed count as me killing mobs?
Last edited by Frostlord10 on Sep 2, 2017, 6:06:46 AM
"
Frostlord10 wrote:
Hi there when I got the ascendancy outmatch and outlast, I dont seem to be getting frenzy charges at all, was this changed in the patch notes for 3.0 or am I missing something?

P.S Im not sure anymore I got a frenzy charge but do I have to physically kill them with the arrows or does bleed count as me killing mobs?

ahh ok I think I know the problem, I was using infractem. sorry X_X
@Frostlord10

the main issue is that outmatch and outlast only gives you a frenzy charge when you kill with your weapon. However, the way it works is that you don't get frenzy charges from kills from bleed. Therefore,
since our damage focuses mostly on bleed, the it becomes difficult to get frenzy charges. This is why I suggest running bloodrage.

@locobilbo

Hi, yeah an alternative version could be going block with rearguard and iron reflexes. You would also want to drop blood in the eyes for versatile combatant. I would also suggest running grace + determination + enlighten.

Lioneye's fall doesn't really increase our bleed damage so I don't recommend using it.
Last edited by cookees on Sep 3, 2017, 6:01:40 AM
I was considering using lioneye's fall on the jewel socket at the left of the tree that would give the staff block nodes and the ailment damage from the mace(?) wheel below that. It's a shame that the staff damage nodes don't also give ailment damage though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info