3.2 Bloodsplosion Infractem Split Arrow Gladiator | 37k Armour | 52/75 Block | One Shot ALL Packs ♪

@serotonin89

haha nice work. Glad you're enjoying the build. Nice gear btw.

You made some interesting changes as well to suit your style which is cool.

Good luck with upgrading your items!
can you post more video plz this build look fun
So far I'm really enjoying this build (L69 right now with all the gear). However I have a question. Why do we do next to no damage to The Rabid Rhoa of the Arid Lake? I was thinking we'd melt him with how much he runs around -- and he doesn't even have bleed resistance.

All other mobs melt like ice cream... so a bit confused about the above boss...
All that and a bag of chips!
@bxhonda

soz man, I uninstalled currently to study for exams, I'll probably upload some videos later on.

@Mooginator

Huh.. that's a bit weird. Maybe it's a bug I'm not sure, I haven't run that map with this build yet. But I'm glad you're enjoying the build!
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@bxhonda

soz man, I uninstalled currently to study for exams, I'll probably upload some videos later on.

@Mooginator

Huh.. that's a bit weird. Maybe it's a bug I'm not sure, I haven't run that map with this build yet. But I'm glad you're enjoying the build!

Man. great idea! But why not hinekora sight for +1000 accur and lioneye's fall for pure phys damage from 2 hand weapons nodes?

Just change your tree for lioneye's fall - www.poeurl.com/OW7
more DoT damage, have RT, more life nodes (big life square)

And. I think. we don't need slivertongue... 50% bleed chance is alot – just shot 2 times :)
@Cursedone66

haha thanks. Yeah Hinekora's Sight is another good option for the build. I just need the life, stats and res on my current ammy.

The problem with Lioneye's Fall is that it changes the nodes to "increased physical damage with bows" and not "increased physical damage". This means that it doesn't increase your bleed damage so it doesn't double-dip unfortunately.

I guess Lioneye's Vision could be another bow choice, but yeah attacking twice does slow down your clearspeed sadly.

"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@Cursedone66

haha thanks. Yeah Hinekora's Sight is another good option for the build. I just need the life, stats and res on my current ammy.

The problem with Lioneye's Fall is that it changes the nodes to "increased physical damage with bows" and not "increased physical damage". This means that it doesn't increase your bleed damage so it doesn't double-dip unfortunately.

I guess Lioneye's Vision could be another bow choice, but yeah attacking twice does slow down your clearspeed sadly.

Wrong url sry
That actual tree for lioneye's fall - www.poeurl.com/OW7
We take same flat phys damage with dirty techiques and bloodletting. We take RT and big life square
Also you can use reach of the concil with tornado. That will be not cheap, but better I think
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@bxhonda

@Mooginator

Yah something VERY wrong with this. I just did the Bog boss. Same thing. The boss is bleeding but there's no impact of any kind - fight lasts ~5 minutes. Pretty ridiculous, but my guess is there's some sort of bug where bleed isn't impacting the Rhoa bosses.
All that and a bag of chips!
@Cursedone66

Thanks for the feedback, yeah tornado shot could work but again without 100% bleed it feels a bit clunky. The other option is Reach of the Council + Puncture, which I mentioned in the guide.

Yeah my initial tree was similar, taking resolute technique, but I just felt it was a bit inefficient for the build and we miss out on the double-dipping nodes since Lioneye's Fall doesn't double-dip bleed. Regardless, you are welcome to try out your version and see whichever one you prefer.

@Mooginator

Yeah that's very weird. Maybe the boss is bleed immune I'm not sure. May have to ask GGG about it.

Ok so I just reinstalled and checked a bog map. It seems to be working fine. The boss bled and died in 2 seconds. Can you show me your gear and tree currently?

Last edited by cookees on Oct 22, 2016, 9:30:36 AM
I wanna thank you for sharing this AMAZING build.

After three other characters i didn't feel comfortable playing, i finally found myself with this one.
First of all, its not mainstream (meta)... I NEVER feel comfy playing a meta build, idk if its the fear of nerf hammer, but well.

The people intrigued asking "BUT A GLADIATOR WITH A BOW? WHAT THE FUCK??????????????????" and their mouths being shut right after seeing a pack clear is the best thing lmfao.

i'm currently lvl 80, and as for the build itself, i chose to use a Cospri's Will (with a 4 link split arrow / curse on hit / vulnerability / projectile weakness)... but why? Well, lets see:
- No need for a 6 link, 4 link does good enough. When i get a 6link i can use two supports to increase the DOT damage
- Double curse
- Poison
- Hexproof mobs doable (they become a joke)
- Immense evasion, around 17k with a flask... which is a lot to me

With that setup (which is for cursing only), i have another setup for the damage itself, that for now is a 4 link split arrow + slower projec + pierce + proj phys damage.

recently got the last labyrinth and i must say painforged is a fucking joke... clears faster than ever.

Dunno how to copy and paste my gear link in here for you to see it (yes im that dumb)

Anyway... THANKS FOR SHARING IT! God bless u.

Xx

Suhayl

Last edited by 6230374 on Oct 24, 2016, 5:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info