How many tabs you got?

Had 150 or so
48 premium tabs and one currency tab. I don't leave remove-only tabs laying around.
60 or 70 or so, I think. Can't buy more to be honest because of how they fold in after the end of a league - its super extremely annoying. If they changed that I might buy more (append at the end rather than mix in randomly)
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
60 or 70 or so, I think. Can't buy more to be honest because of how they fold in after the end of a league - its super extremely annoying. If they changed that I might buy more (append at the end rather than mix in randomly)

Ohh yeah that's super annoying. I gives my tabs abbreviated three-letter names in an effort to fit more of them on the tab bar. After a league ends I have all of these "Map (remove-only)" tabs which take three or four times as much space as usual interspersed between the tabs that were already there. It might be excusable if it grouped tabs with the same name (that would make merging the contents easier), but the current way is just horrible.
141 premium, all full and like 30 remove only I guess.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
4. I have 4.
44 premium + 1 currency tab, bought them all for standard stuff before realising standard is dull and only use about 2/3 of them in a league but whatever, cosmetic mtx have no appeal
178 premium and 2 currency
Currency, 6 premium, 10 plain jane. Will probably get another pack if this league finishes and I stick to standard, as I am likely to do.
24 I think. I only use like half of them though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info