How many tabs you got?

Over 100 but I play standard and save a lot. If I only played ladder would only need like 16.
Git R Dun!
I only have 26, including 12 that are regular tabs and not premium for some reason.
Currency + 36 Premium
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Only got 1 currency, 21 premium and 2 regular tabs. It's more than enough. But its almost filled every league because im eithr too lazy or for an unknown reason delay cleaning up items that can't be sold, or crafting projects that never really happen and GG rares that i plan on keeping for standard which I never played on for a long time. Damn i must stop being a pack rat
26 and feeling the need to get more... which isn't a good thing. I mean, i don't even use 70%+ of the items stocked.
Sometimes...
One currency and 78 premium. And 8 remove only in Standard.

I tend to buy a 6 pack of premium each new league.
Last edited by Qiox on Oct 13, 2016, 6:39:38 PM
"
cryptc wrote:
300 premium and 2 currency, plus a lot of remove-only tabs

Oh thats a lot, prob like 0,001% or less of community got more then you :P

spent $20 only on this game, seems fair, might bump it to $30 someday, but iam getting bored/burnt out of the game so whatever probably wont

gotta bunch of mule characters and now even a mule account lool
whatever its all trash i horde and too dumb to vendor lool.. really should vendor it all, i end up just buying whatever i need later anyway, none of its worth more than 20c i bet lol

all the items that are worth anything at all fit in 2 tabs idk why u guys buy so many lol
i even bought a bunch of altart items that sit in my 10tabs... want any? ill sell u em

Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 13, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
"
Kingoko wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
300 premium and 2 currency, plus a lot of remove-only tabs

Oh thats a lot, prob like 0,001% or less of community got more then you :P

Well there's a limit on what else there's any point to spend points on really, I already have most the mtx and still have 2629 unspent points... 300 seemed like a decent round number last time I upgraded and cleaned up my stash in standard hehe
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
SudianX wrote:

I spent all my $ on shiny MTX before I realized I could get more tabs (at the time they may not have existed yet, I'm not sure).

the game started with stash tabs and char slots only before there were any weapon mtx and supporter packs.

that's why so many early supporters have such a high amount of tabs, there were no other things to spend your support points on at that time.

---

looking through that thread it's amazing how much more money ggg could have made by just having players pay 2$ per month played.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 14, 2016, 5:43:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info