[2.4] Windz's Perma IC RF Jugger for Uber Lab Farming. EO EE BM 8 EC [EHC]

After getting 1 shot by fully buffed izaro, I wanted to make a more relaxing uber farmer for the challenges so I made build utilizing some of the new uniques to get perma IC up.

"

After my rip to argus, I have rerolled Heirophant and includes Perma IC including argus.

Disclaimer: Gimmicky, uses bunch of uniques and it's RF

MAJOR CON to this build is Uber Argus and mobs that "cannot be ignited" (eg phoenix but you cant do him with RF anyways)
IF you cannot ignite an enemy that means your EC generation is solely off getting hit + enduring cry and pray that you get max charge RNG.
(I will post a section how to deal with uber argus below)

Build concept:

This amulet makes that every time you ignite an enemy, you take 100 fire damage.

Jugger's passive Unflinching makes it so when hit, you get 20% chance to gain an endurance charge.

Then Unrelenting gives us 25% chance to gain max endurance charges when you gain an endurance charge.

TLDR: Ignite enemy --> take 100 fire damage --> 20% chance to gain EC --> 25% chance to gain MAX EC --> Self cast IC --> repeat

MAKE SURE TO REFRESH IC (please don't forget)

So you want to use a skill that hits very fast and needs to ignite. I chose the obvious BV + chance to ignite gem option, but I have tried other spells such as firestorm, bladefall, cyclone, ball lightning, etc.

Next I chose to use

because it's synergy with both RF and the amulet.

100% increase burning damage boosts our RF damage while having 1% of our life gained every time we ignite

Lastly, I use

to convert some of my bladevortex into cold --> procing EE and allowing us to have an ignitable source of damage (cold damage can ignite). Otherwise you would have to use added fire gem but can't use EE.

The concept is very flexible and can be used in many different variation. Only the amulet is required for this build concept. You can even try out attack skills like crit cyclone/molten strike. Just use something that can ignite multiple times per usage for higher % you gain EC.

The build is your typical RF build that uses EO, EE, BM and 8 Endurance charge
Passive Tree:
Spoiler

level 88 atm:
http://tinyurl.com/hk46s6a

Poe Planner:
poeurl.com/OfO (saves 1 point thanks to /u/the_x_ile)
Just fill out rest of the life nodes after

Bandits:
Oak, Kill, Oak

Ascenancy:
Unflinching --> Unreltenting --> Unyielding --> Unstoppable

Leveling:
Spoiler

Good old eq leveling would be the best. The 2 hand weapons will carry you as you stack massive life and life regen.

2h EQ lvling all the way to merci dried lakes. Connect through the mara's 2hand node "Butchery" and grab the duelist 2hand "destroyer".

Use limbsplit --> geofris --> rare/cauterizer --> marohi/kaoms primacy --> RF

Start heading to the witch lvl 60+

I would recommend you swap to RF when you can use all your gears and have all the regen nodes in the tree with lvl 18+ purity of fire.

Don't forget to unspec out of the melee dmg nodes later :)

Current gear set up:
Spoiler

(it was pointed out that ruby dousing is not ideal at all. I just used a random dousing and just kept it so I can turn it off during traps)

Clear Mind jewel since we are BM

Place this in the duelist jewel slot to get enough dex to use max lvl BV

Also using intuitive leap to grab the 25% inc duration + 10% aoe dmg from scion

Some gear comments. I am using a rare ring because I need the resist. If you can cap res without the ring, I recommend

or

Kaom's way gives +1 EC and 1.8% life regen at 9 EC. Mokou's embrace allows you to be perma ignited procing the amulets (50-70% damage that boosts your RF and main spell) and giving us 20% attack/cast speed

I also decided to use Essence of Horror crafted helm so my RF is essentially 5link. I couldn't get any res on this helm so I had to use a rare ring to compensate.
You can also use

with RF/Inc Aoe/Ele Focus/Inc Burning but losing endurance charges when rampage ends is annoying.

Gem links:
Spoiler

Helm:
RF, Ele Focus, Inc Burning, Inc Aoe/Conc(for bosses)

4 link:
Main spell to deal damage + proc ignite + EO (BV in my base)
BV, chance to ignite, echo, controlled

3 links:
Shield Charge, Faster attacks, Fortify

Immortal Call, Inc duration, enduring cry
(quality on IC is crucial as it makes it feel much more smoother)

CWDT lvl 1 (procs a lot), vortex (chill + ignite), flammability/enfeeble (choice of curse)

Purity of fire in essence worm (lvl 18+ required)

Stat picture:

Uber Video:

Uber Argus:
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mincI3wFftM#t=2m12s

Make sure you have full EC from mobs when you enter argus's room.
What I do is place a decoy totem when I enter the room and argus will target it, then I SC in and just stack BV. As my decoy totem dies, I pop my full EC IC for 6-7 sec immunity and I enduring cry hoping to get 8 stacks. Then drop decoy totem again and when my IC wears off, he will be attacking decoy again. Now you have 2 scenerios:

1) You have full 8ec from hits/enduring cry
Then just continue placing decoy and keep dpsing.

2) RNG sucks and dont have max EC
In this case, run outside and find more mobs to ignite then come back pop your 7sec IC and repeat until he is dead

99% don't recommend as argus hits super hard when enraged but I do it anyways for the key

Final thoughts:

This build made was made for relaxing uber lab farming in EHC thanks to perma IC and life regen to run through traps. I'm confident that you can take this build high into maps but there are annoying map mods like vuln/less regen/noregen.
I might revisit this build for end game content later but for now it has served me well for a very safe uber lab farmer and I hope this guide will inspire some of you to make their own variations.

I love theory crafting (one of the main reason why I play poe) so please feel free to discuss here in the thread. I am always open to sugguestions and improvements. I am sure this build can use more improvements!

Windz
Last edited by windz on Oct 16, 2016, 9:05:57 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2016, 6:19:54 AM
Cool character, thanks for sharing.
Hello Great Build idea , can you go over the leveling procces how you leveled , and if you can put some leveling skill trees with leveling accendecy points , and when its good to start farming uber lab , thanks :)
"
Cultureeeee wrote:
Hello Great Build idea , can you go over the leveling procces how you leveled , and if you can put some leveling skill trees with leveling accendecy points , and when its good to start farming uber lab , thanks :)

Thanks man.

Personally, I lvled with a completely different builds as I was testing stuff out before I discovered this synergy.

However, the tree is very good for 2h EQ lvling all the way to merci dried lakes. Connect through the mara 2hand node "Butchery" and grab the duelist 2hand "destroyer".

Use limbsplit --> geofris --> rare/cauterizer --> marohi/kaoms primacy --> RF

Start heading to the witch lvl 60+

I would recommend you swap to RF when you can use all your gears and have all the regen nodes in the tree with lvl 18+ purity of fire

Ascendancy: Unflinching --> Unreltenting --> Unyielding --> Unstoppable
Last edited by windz on Oct 10, 2016, 7:04:09 AM
One word to that build AMAZING, i was with another rf buid, but din't work to me, respect to that one and uber lab was easy, but today is not a good day to do it, those fucking charges curse us with vulnerability, can u check my profile and tell me where can i improve my gear?
"
One word to that build AMAZING, i was with another rf buid, but din't work to me, respect to that one and uber lab was easy, but today is not a good day to do it, those fucking charges curse us with vulnerability, can u check my profile and tell me where can i improve my gear?

Glad to hear you enjoying the build. I ran like over 20+ runs today and had no problem.

First your gear looks very similar so no problem there.

Font's vuln can be annoying so I recommend you use curse immune flask like i do with

it has 3 uses and also gives us extra regen

Also the 1% life regain on ignite shd keep you topped off at all times even with flasks down.

Instant flasks on eternal flasks are not good. Find seething/bubbling on divine or hallowed

You can take out the mana flask since you are BM now.

IF you still have issues, take out controlled destruction and swap in lifeleech OR use warlords mark as your cwdt curse set up instead
heiro version added
which version did you like the best ..Marauder or Templar?
"
Sancho wrote:
which version did you like the best ..Marauder or Templar?

i think templar is more flexible at least with RF. You get MoM for more EHP for ele/trap damage. However, jugger combo can be used with actual attack/spells for dps and cant be non RF
looks pretty good. I'm want to make a lab farmer myself for 2.5.0 and I'm curious how much profit did you made in your runs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info