[2.5][EHC] Windz's Perma IC RF MoM Heirophant for Uber Lab Farming. EO EE MoM 8 EC

*2.5 Breach Upate*

After testing for awhile, I have chosen 4 skills that can work well and it comes down to you preference.

Order in personal preference

1) Incinerate + Cast when channeling + Firestorm + Firepen

Pro: High DPS, Reliable charge generation, Good leech
Con: No EE, Annoying vs mobile target

2) Ball Lightning

CwC is probably better
Incin + CwC + BL + Dps support (ele focus, controlled, slower proj)

Echo is still ok

Pro: Can keep EE, range so less clunky maybe, Procs orb of storm for more charges
Con: Not great dps/leech

3) Firestorm

Firestorm + Echo + Conc + Firepen

(Fire pen/inc duration/ele focus/controlled)

Pro: Good damage/leech
Con: Spec out of EE, clunky vs mobile targets

4) Blade Furry

Blade Furry + Faster Attacks + ? + ?

(Additional Acc/Inc AoE/Fort)

Pro: Can proc EE
Con: No damage/leech, needs acc or vagan mod/lycosidae shield

Also very doable with Non RF.
Use Essence of Horror on helmet for 20% ele pen for more damage.
Can drop duelist side and go witch for more damage/+1 curse etc

History how this build came to be:
Spoiler

After my jugger ignite perma IC tank died to argus, I remade it but this time perma IC for any situation.

Jugger RIP:

Update 10/19: I ripped because I got stunned as I casted IC. I thought IC went off because It went on CD so I charged back into traps + izaro and died.

So I have updated the build to include Unwavering stance. Selfcast IC relies too heavily on it going off. If you prefer it in high CWDT, unwavering isn't needed.

Disclaimer: Gimmicky, uses bunch of uniques and it's RF

Perma IC now including ignite immune mobs like Argus.

Occasionally streaming this build farming Uber lab at:
https://www.twitch.tv/windz0099

Started farming uber at 79 and currently at lvl 86 from pure uber runs.

Build concept:

Everytime you hit with your skill of choice, you gain power charge.

Heirophants "Conviction of Power": 25% chance to gain Endurance charge when you gain power charge

allows us to get max EC (currently at Max 8 EC) quickly allowing us to keep perma IC on targets you can constantly hit.

TLDR: Hit enemy --> gain powercharge --> 25% chance to gain EC (via heirophant skill) --> get max EC --> Self cast IC --> repeat

MAKE SURE TO REFRESH IC (please don't forget)

So you want to use a skill that hits very fast to proc power charge via Romiras and the only spell from what I tested is BV. Attacks like cyclone/molten strike should generate powercharge per hit, so you can try attack base variant.

Due to the nature of Heirophant and it's mana/mana regen, I have chose to go MoM for more EHP buffer. Also we get 50% reduction cost of skills so getting max BV isn't an issue.

You also gain 20% aoe if RF is on gloves and 2% life leech when skill of choice is in boots.

We get 40% MoM and only use purity of fire + clarity for mana reserves.

The build is your typical RF build that uses EO, EE, 8 Endurance charge, but with MoM now

Passive Tree:
Spoiler

level 86 atm:
http://tinyurl.com/jmrv8lr

Poe Planner:
poeurl.com/OPg
Just fill out rest of the life nodes after

Bandits:
Spoiler

Oak,
Kraiten(faster clear) or kill,
Oak

Ascenancy:
Spoiler
Illuminated Deovtion --> Conviction of Power --> Divine Guidance --> Sanctuary of Thought

Leveling:
Spoiler

Good old eq leveling would be the best. The 2 hand weapons will carry you as you stack massive life and life regen.

2h EQ lvling all the way to merci dried lakes. Connect through the mara's 2hand node "Butchery" and grab the duelist 2hand "destroyer".

Use limbsplit --> geofris --> rare/cauterizer --> marohi/kaoms primacy --> RF

Start heading to the witch lvl 60+

I would recommend you swap to RF when you can use all your gears and have all the regen nodes in the tree with lvl 17+ purity of fire.

Don't forget to unspec out of the melee dmg nodes later :)

Current gear set up:
Spoiler

Place this in the duelist jewel slot to get enough dex to use max lvl BV

Weapon swap (movement):

Some gear comments:

Weapon choices in order of budget:

Rare scepter with fire damage + added cold/light to spell (to proc ee easily). Mana/regen/cast/attack speed bonus

Doryani catalyst: solid RF scaling 130%+ ele damage

Doon: need around 800 str+ to make it better than doryani and it scales your BV damage

Scourge: Similar to doon but doesn't require str investment. Only use this when you have a good bone helm (up to 40% minion damage...dont enchant this helm). Then you can grab the scion 15% minion damage 1 point node + cata's minion damage craft on gloves.

Kaom's way gives +1 EC and 1.4% life regen at 8 EC.

Marble amulet is very nice, but you can just use any life/resist if you cant craft a good one.

You can use belly of the beast if you are more budget. My current hp is 7198 and when I use belly: 6359. Belly allows us to use more utility skills like golem,blind,cull,cwdt vortex+curse etc

Gem links:
Spoiler

Glove (20% aoe):
RF, Ele Focus, Inc Burning, Inc Aoe/Conc(for bosses)

Boots (2% life leech):
Skil of choice (links can be found at start of guide)

3 links main weapon set:
(mainhand)
Shield Charge, Faster attacks/Cull, Fortify

(offhand)
Immortal Call, Inc duration, enduring cry
(quality on IC is crucial as it makes it feel much more smoother)

3link weapon swap:
(main hand)
Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Faster attacks

(offhand)
Cwdt(lvl1), vortex, enfeeble

Single links:

Purity of fire

Clarity

Decoy totem

Orb of storm

Uber Video at lvl 81:
Spoiler

Full key run with older set ups:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f5WvOSpfoI

Trap strategies:
Spoiler

Make sure you have at least 5+ EC before you start just facetanking through traps. MoM and your regen makes if real hard for you to die.

Turn of RF with "of dousing" pot like

when you come across the long traps or at least keep up ruby flask for more regen

Use "of warding" flasks when you see temp chain sentries for faster clear speed

Uber lab phase strategies:
Spoiler

This build can handle any phase combos that is pure phys (perma IC :D).

Some minor adjustments I recommend are:

Fonts: Bring at least 1 (2 recommended) "of warding" flasks. If you are not EW capped + vuln the RF degen (esp on fire final phase room) can catch you off guard. Temp chain slows (sentry also) can be annoying to keep perma IC up.

Elemental damage ALONE: you can tank his ele damage fine if you keep up IC. Your hp barely moves bc of MoM. You can bring "of heat" or "of grounding" flasks for QoL

Elemental damage + gargs(inc generic damage = more ele dmg + super fast) or max charge (crit + dmg+ faster) can be very hard and deadly for this build.

Essence Phase (golems): Kill his lightning golem ASAP in the phases after he abosrbs it. Lightning golem gives izaro a similar wrath buff akin to our lightning golem so it will furthur enhance his ele dmg. Also golems themselves so some ele dmg that bypass IC.

I had few near rips to this combo but manageable if you kill the golems in the final room (they do ele dmg + the light one gives "wrath" buff to izaro) Bring "of heat" and "of grounding" flasks. Also bring ruby, topaz, sapphire flasks.

Near rip to triple golem + garg combo when IC was down XD
Spoiler

Example flasks

You can accomplish the same result with any class if you use Voll's devo + romiras + bv. Just won't be as budget but frees up more options.

Also did atziri fine. Can tank double flameblast overlap with ruby and only take 25% hp. However, cannot tank 3-4 stormcalls with ruby+topaz up. Vaal and trio's no problem but watch out for chaos degen cloud

Final thoughts:

This build made was made for relaxing uber lab farming in EHC thanks to perma IC and life regen to run through traps. I'm confident that you can take this build high into maps but there are annoying map mods like vuln/less regen/noregen.
I might revisit this build for end game content later but for now it has served me well for a very safe uber lab farmer and I hope this guide will inspire some of you to make their own variations.

I love theory crafting (one of the main reason why I play poe) so please feel free to discuss here in the thread. I am always open to sugguestions and improvements. I am sure this build can use more improvements!

Windz
Last edited by windz on Dec 12, 2016, 4:11:22 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 7:04:10 PM
awesome! your build looks so manly.
haha
gonna try this on ESC. thanks mate

Edit: What adjustment should i made if i'm playing on softcore?
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Oct 15, 2016, 9:05:43 AM
Nice synergy for the endurance charge, really like the idea.

If i put Cyclone - Life Gain on Hit - Fortify - Faster Attacks in Helmet, would the hit with Cyclone penetrate fire res for more damage?

Cheers

"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
haha

Thanks man!

For softcore i would say you can get away with belly and allows you to use more skill gems for huge qol. Cwdt vortex + curse (enfeeble/flamm). Stone/fire/light golem linked to cull and really anything u want. Even more budget with belly so cheaper to gear.

"
Nice synergy for the endurance charge, really like the idea.

If i put Cyclone - Life Gain on Hit - Fortify - Faster Attacks in Helmet, would the hit with Cyclone penetrate fire res for more damage?

Cheers

Yes your cyclone will penetrate fire res by 20% but your cyclone damage should be very low and have no fire damage. So the penetration should not help at all.
Last edited by windz on Oct 15, 2016, 3:33:08 PM
"
haha

Thanks man!

For softcore i would say you can get away with belly and allows you to use more skill gems for huge qol. Cwdt vortex + curse (enfeeble/flamm). Stone/fire/light golem linked to cull and really anything u want. Even more budget with belly so cheaper to gear.

alright, but is it better to use belly? i mean i got the currencies for kaom's. if survivability isn't that bad using belly then i will use it but 6L belly is more expensive than kaom's tho
thanks for the reply man
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Oct 15, 2016, 6:57:04 PM
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
"
haha

Thanks man!

alright, but is it better to use belly? i mean i got the currencies for kaom's. if survivability isn't that bad using belly then i will use it but 6L belly is more expensive than kaom's tho
thanks for the reply man

oh u dont need 6link belly lol. just 5/6 socket and some links. Like Cwdt curse vortex 3link then u can use golem + cull on 2link etc
"
windz wrote:
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
"
haha

Thanks man!

thanks for the reply man

oh u dont need 6link belly lol. just 5/6 socket and some links. Like Cwdt curse vortex 3link then u can use golem + cull on 2link etc

thanks man i'll do that and give feedback later currently still leveling it
Hi winz,
I am going to be trying out this build alongisde you.

Just leveling up.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
nice build 11/10
heya, i can't seems to do today uber it's conduits and charge distruptions
even with my IC i still take huge damage and eventually dies because of izaro's simple attack

My gear
Spoiler

have you encountered the same problem as mine? what is the solution
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info