[2.5][EHC] Windz's Perma IC RF MoM Heirophant for Uber Lab Farming. EO EE MoM 8 EC

how to generate charges now? FeelsBadMan
Guys i just tried incinerate with romira since they fixed the interaction a few patches ago, generates power charges just as fast as blade vortex (if not faster). Also incinerate has a critical chance of zero so it will always generate a poewr charge on hit. However by using incinerate you pretty much lose the benefit of EE. Also need someone to confirm if faster casting speed grants incinerate more "hits"

Build confirmed not dead yet

EDIT: might even provide more utility because incinerate is a channeled skill, I'm thinking using the new cast on channel skill with inc duration immortal call to achieve carefree max endurange charge IC spam because during IC's cooldown using incinerate will grant you enough charges during that 3 second window.

EDIT2: for anyone who is curious, romira + incinerate was fixed in 2.4.1 patch notes:
"Incinerate can now generate more than one charge per channel."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1756073
Last edited by Myopical1 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:25:44 AM
Holy cow, incinerate even better when bw. I think need link Incinetane faster cast cast on chanel and maybe flamability or elem weakness
"
Myopical1 wrote:
Guys i just tried incinerate with romira since they fixed the interaction a few patches ago, generates power charges just as fast as blade vortex (if not faster). Also incinerate has a critical chance of zero so it will always generate a poewr charge on hit. However by using incinerate you pretty much lose the benefit of EE. Also need someone to confirm if faster casting speed grants incinerate more "hits"

Build confirmed not dead yet

EDIT: might even provide more utility because incinerate is a channeled skill, I'm thinking using the new cast on channel skill with inc duration immortal call to achieve carefree max endurange charge IC spam because during IC's cooldown using incinerate will grant you enough charges during that 3 second window.

EDIT2: for anyone who is curious, romira + incinerate was fixed in 2.4.1 patch notes:
"Incinerate can now generate more than one charge per channel."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1756073

Thanks for testing.

Incinerate was one of the potential skill I had in kind after the expected bv nerf.

You do lose EE so your dps should take a hit but should be reliable.

There are other skills and synergies I will test out and update it soon.

I think it will come down to personal preference on which skill you choose to generate charges.
Hi, would this Build work as Starter?
I'm in doubt with that cause i imagine there will be like none unique items available?
"
jem1980 wrote:
Hi, would this Build work as Starter?
I'm in doubt with that cause i imagine there will be like none unique items available?

Will be hard as a starter, but you can keep leveling with EQ/Blade furry until level 80 or when you get the gears to transition to RF
gonna give this ago in breach hardcore. Worked well for me in the last league so shoudl do now too
ES from sanctuary of thought kinda wasted running RF and it also degens for more, is it worth it to go EB? Also, is kingsguard any good?
Last edited by Malifix on Feb 4, 2017, 7:34:11 PM
Im lvling a Templar to make my 100 Uber Lab challenge and I cant decide between yours and a regular 4L Shavs LL RF Guardian.

Wich one do you think is the faster, considering I will run w/e mod the day has ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
Im lvling a Templar to make my 100 Uber Lab challenge and I cant decide between yours and a regular 4L Shavs LL RF Guardian.

Wich one do you think is the faster, considering I will run w/e mod the day has ?

Hmm i think ll guard might be more easier to play with. But i highely doubt it can run triple golem/max charge comfortably. However, if you just want lab runs and dont care about max keys, guardian should be more easier.

My build was made around hc and max keys. Need some learning for IC micro to do it safely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info