3.0 LL 26/20 Essence Drain Decay Bow build. Everything farmer.

"
xslasherz wrote:
how about occultist ED build? im having dilemma betwen choosing these 2 classes

Honestly it's your call. The occultist has the chaos res debuff but I just prefer trickster.
"
DerWeiss wrote:
"
xslasherz wrote:

Honestly it's your call. The occultist has the chaos res debuff but I just prefer trickster.

Already make a call by going trickster and following ur build, and i jz found out u using 2 curse only (enfeeble/temp chain) only. How the damage comparable to with and without the vulnerable curse?
"
xslasherz wrote:
"
DerWeiss wrote:
"
xslasherz wrote:

Already make a call by going trickster and following ur build, and i jz found out u using 2 curse only (enfeeble/temp chain) only. How the damage comparable to with and without the vulnerable curse?

If you added in the 33% from vulnerability it'll wind up just being the equivalent of another jewel slot or another piece of chaos dmg jewelry so not too much over all.
Thanks for your feedback.
I'm curious about the why you did not use pierce support gem? i seem a lot of the build for pierce, some even go for the passive tree to get 100% pierce chance.

I would like to know the difference between having pierce support or without it? or Dying sun flask already can replace the pierce support in term of map clearing
Newbie here just start to join essence league how to obtain essence of delirium?

I know you need to corrupt essence frozen monster? is that it

no requirements needed? or any specific essence to corrupt? does level of zone affect the drop of Delirium? or any level zone can drop it like normal - cruel and merciless ? or just in maps drop it?

need to know :)
"
popotm12 wrote:
Newbie here just start to join essence league how to obtain essence of delirium?

no requirements needed? or any specific essence to corrupt? does level of zone affect the drop of Delirium? or any level zone can drop it like normal - cruel and merciless ? or just in maps drop it?

u have to corrupt misery/envy/dread/scorn only to get the 4 essence including eldrium

OP, what about zealoth oath? just by having a few % of life regen, it is worth it to take it? considering we might get more ES by dropping tat node and also other life regen node
Thank you for posting this build, probably my strongest essence character right now (maybe dreamfeather spec throw is stronger? can't tell).
Right now I'm 25/20(missing 21 ed), with helmet enchant(pretty bad es), delirium bow, only one envy jewelry and I was wondering if my stats are good enough to try uber atziri/vinktars square? I've never attempted either but I've farmed normal atziri countless times. Just wanted your insight senpai.

Also where do i go from here, shold I focus on getting a better helmet/jewlery or am I good to go for higher tier content (guardians/shaper)?
Thanks in advanced! C:

Picture is h/o stats with auras only.
http://imgur.com/a/2yT6N

edit: just bought a 21 ed, now at 22k tooltip and 63.7k dot.
Last edited by Naicu on Nov 7, 2016, 11:48:22 PM
"
Thank you for posting this build, probably my strongest essence character right now (maybe dreamfeather spec throw is stronger? can't tell).
Right now I'm 25/20(missing 21 ed), with helmet enchant(pretty bad es), delirium bow, only one envy jewelry and I was wondering if my stats are good enough to try uber atziri/vinktars square? I've never attempted either but I've farmed normal atziri countless times. Just wanted your insight senpai.

Also where do i go from here, shold I focus on getting a better helmet/jewlery or am I good to go for higher tier content (guardians/shaper)?
Thanks in advanced! C:

Picture is h/o stats with auras only.
http://imgur.com/a/2yT6N

edit: just bought a 21 ed, now at 22k tooltip and 63.7k dot.

Uber's going to be a challenge, if you're playing sc it shouldn't be a problem if you've got the mechanics down but if you're playing hc it could easily be a rip. I'm a bit crap at the mechanics so it usually takes me a portal or 3.

Vinktar's however is going to be a joke, you'll take the mechanics and put them with your redheaded step-children.

You've got pretty much everything you need right now. The only thing to focus on now is min-maxing your gear. You're characters are hidden on your profile so I can't give you advice too much gearwise without seeing what you've got.

If the helm's a bit on the crap side then just buy another white one with the enchant and start slamming deafening woes on it until you get a better one. As far as other gear just make sure you've got your res covered and aim for the highest es and chaos dmg you can manage on them.

That aside the helm is a priority over the rings as far as total es goes so I'd recommend that first.
"
xslasherz wrote:
"
popotm12 wrote:

u have to corrupt misery/envy/dread/scorn only to get the 4 essence including eldrium

OP, what about zealoth oath? just by having a few % of life regen, it is worth it to take it? considering we might get more ES by dropping tat node and also other life regen node

Eh I thought so. It might be superfluous though. It's saved my ass on a few maps since we've dropped most of the other defensive ideas that are typically used in ED builds. Might be worth some experimenting but I'm burned out this league.
"
xslasherz wrote:
Thanks for your feedback.
I'm curious about the why you did not use pierce support gem? i seem a lot of the build for pierce, some even go for the passive tree to get 100% pierce chance.

I would like to know the difference between having pierce support or without it? or Dying sun flask already can replace the pierce support in term of map clearing

Yeah most ed builds use pierce but you can just run void walkers to get roughly the same effect. I just run slower proj instead for the increased proj dmg since everything melts the second it gets touched by ed. Pierce is sort of a stop gap for killing mobs faster since you've got multiple infected in the pack that'll pop but this build has so much dps you don't really notice it.

It could be more beneficial to run pierce but to be honest It doesn't really seem to effect the build by not having it linked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info