[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

I'm running this build but I've replaced the belt with the Retch, as it seems the best for this build with the leech and chaos dmg nodes
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
Do you think Cherrubim's is the bis body armour? I thought about cospri's but this build doesn't feel like it needs even more damage.

cherubim is not mandatory, yes u can use cospri, and drop poison gem with some other but idk wich.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
2Khajit2Quit wrote:
I'm running this build but I've replaced the belt with the Retch, as it seems the best for this build with the leech and chaos dmg nodes

for the cost of belt is not wroth.. and u don't take chaos damage nodes from tree
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
2Khajit2Quit wrote:

for the cost of belt is not wroth.. and u don't take chaos damage nodes from tree

Pretty sure that damage from the Retch doesn't scale with chaos dmg nodes anyway as it's considered reflect dmg. I think with a modified setup it can lead to good results, but not cost efficient that for sure. Would go Kaom's for sure if I wanted Retch to improve max lifeleech/sec.

Are you still trying to work out a crit build or settled on RT?

I got a 60% lacerate crit Rat's Nest on the weekend finally, but to make the transition I'd need to 6L my Starforge and the 1k fuse I dumped on it was not enough. Sucks to be poor :(
I'm playing this build with a scion, mostly because I was already leveling one and it had similar passives. I went with slayer and raider, so I have culling (10%) and onslaught, though it's probably up more often since it's dependent on frenzy charges and not killing rares/uniques. I don't have the over leech thing, so survivability is a bit lower. I will end up with 5 jewels, and I'm planning on life/shock and whatever I regal into, hopefully more deeps. Other than that, it's the same.

So far, I've managed to do up to t10 very easily. I have low health, 4.5k-ish, so some times I get rekt for over extending. DPS is around mid 20k, which isn't great, but I often use Vulnerability if I feel I need more deeps. Lacerate is surprisingly a great attack, I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
I've been playing this build for a little under a week now and am really liking it. Provides a very nice mix of damage, survivability, and clear speed, plus lacerate is just really fun to play. I ended up using Fortify as my sixth link instead of poison. Normally I'd consider this a waste of a link, but poison seemed a little redundant for normal gameplay (since Voidheart + Dirty Techniques already provide a good chance to poison), and with the optimal positioning for lacerate I wasn't hitting things often enough with leapslam to get consistent uptime on Fortify. Switching it to lacerate provided constant uptime, with a noticeable boost in survivability as a result. And since Fortify also adds some damage it's not a complete loss on that front either.

For a chest I ended up going with Belly of the Beast; leech rate already is quite good even without Cherubim, and the extra life is nice. I'd like to try switching to Lightning Coil for the extra phys mitigation, but first I'll need to roll up a pretty crazy amulet to make my resistances work.

I also found adding a Basalt flask to my lineup helped a lot for going toe to toe with heavy-hitting phys bosses; it makes a lot of fights go faster being able to safety tank the big hits while bursting down the boss, rather than having to stop to dodge the big hits.

Overall just matters of preference though; it's nice that the build allows for a fair bit of flexibility depending on what each person prefers.

"
vailolchiensi wrote:
how to leveling untill have Starforge? what do you think about added chaos damage, Void Manipulation Support?

Leveling the build actually goes really smoothly. Up through around act 3 normal lacerate is pretty meh, but still passable. Once you link up multistrike and increased aoe, though, it really takes off even with common and pretty mediocre swords. I ended up using a Rigwald's Charge from the start of cruel up until I was able to use Starforge with good clear speed the entire time.

As for added chaos and void manipulation, the tree and gems scale phys damage but not direct chaos damage, so the added chaos ultimately wouldn't add much- better to focus purely on phys and the extras that scale off phys (poison and bleed).
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
2Khajit2Quit wrote:

Pretty sure that damage from the Retch doesn't scale with chaos dmg nodes anyway as it's considered reflect dmg. I think with a modified setup it can lead to good results, but not cost efficient that for sure. Would go Kaom's for sure if I wanted Retch to improve max lifeleech/sec.

Are you still trying to work out a crit build or settled on RT?

I got a 60% lacerate crit Rat's Nest on the weekend finally, but to make the transition I'd need to 6L my Starforge and the 1k fuse I dumped on it was not enough. Sucks to be poor :(

i've done a crit version but not wroth, lost hp, lost survaivability, and the crit was max 55%.. it's impossible make a crit build with starforge if u are not assassin.. to shock enemies i'm using these.
, with that attack speed shock always. RT is the best way for this build btw

@mmmmdang not good! xD

@DarrkPhoenix
do not underestimate the power of cherubim :P
I think as soon as I am rich af I'll get some gloves with vulnerability on hit and use a 6l cospris will chest. Though 5 off colour (I would add fortify instead of poison with cospris) and getting about 180 dex might be hard, I think it would be sick.

Someone mentioned belly of the beast adding a lot of life but I don't think it is a good endgame choice, a flat 100 life roll on the body armour is way better imo. I might get a rare 6l with resistances instead of cherrubims because I lack some resistances.

@Hitma47 How important is the 100% increased leech rate of cherrubims? Is it way better or just good? That would be awesome to know before I decide which 6l I will buy.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Oct 20, 2016, 8:07:49 PM
"
Hitma47 wrote:

@DarrkPhoenix
do not underestimate the power of cherubim :P

Well, since I've got both I guess I'll need to roll up some crazy t15s and see which one provides better survivability for me in practice.
Whats your overall dps/survivability looking like with the current setup?

Been looking for a lacerate build for some time now and i suddenly came across this build, looking for something worthwhile to clear some end game things currency isn't really an issue for me. ( Had some luck 6 Linking and Chancing)

And i read that this is HC viable which is nice (i only play HC), but will it be able to clear t13-15 maps doh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info