[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

"
Started league with this build, atm i am able to do t14 maps with Kondo's Pride (with Voidheart and RT this weapon is extremely effective for it's price). But i am disappointed in lacerate...

The skill is cool itself, but in game it just not work the way you expected because of multistrike:
1) Can't properly use lacerate double damage due to auto targeting.
2) Auto targeting can really slow you down in breaches, since lacerate is not even 180 degree skill.
3) You are pinned to the ground for about 1-1.5 seconds, i died a lot because couldn't jump away in right moment.

Also lacerate is able to do double damage maximum at 2/3 range, so the actual map-clearing potential of this skill is not so great.

not agree, i got high faster attack so always had time to jump away, and was really hard for me to die.. overleech is op for this reason :)
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Well overleech is really op, but in some lighting and ice breaches it's just not enuff, especially against unlimited lighting ball spam. Also it sometimes disturbs at boss fights, you need to be quite patient against bosses that are able to instakill.
Pretty sure this has been asked, but can you do this build in HC?
"
Pretty sure this has been asked, but can you do this build in HC?

i don't play hc, but yes build has big survaivability, so u can play it in hc
This may be a stupid question, but how do you guys trigger Immortal Call without endurance charges? From what I can see there is no points taken in the trees and no triggers on the gear.
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
This may be a stupid question, but how do you guys trigger Immortal Call without endurance charges? From what I can see there is no points taken in the trees and no triggers on the gear.

You don't need endurance charges to trigger IC, they just boost the duration. Since this build doesn't generate endurance charges the duration of IC is pretty low, but it's enough to help mitigate certain kinds of burst damage (like a pack of porcupines exploding all at once). It would certainly be nice to incorporate a way of generating endurance charges into the build, but I haven't been able to think of a good way of doing so without sacrificing elements that are more useful.
Hey hitman47. Thanks a lot for this build.It works really great for me.I use 3 jewels with chance to shock in order to shock enemies.How do you evaluate this option?
Last edited by ZETHORX on Jan 5, 2017, 2:49:27 PM
can we use the Retch ? xD
"
Hey hitman47. Thanks a lot for this build.It works really great for me.I use 3 jewels with chance to shock in order to shock enemies.How do you evaluate this option?

man i used boots with enchant: chance to shock if u haven't crit recently
no sense for me to use this jewel, u lose some good mods.

"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
can we use the Retch ? xD

to expansive and also the base leech is not high, a total of 3.8% life leech if i remember good.. so is a 200% of this leech as chaos damge, is a free damage for sure but not wroth for price of belt.
Nice build, whats the ascendancy order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info