Patch 2.4.0h

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.4.0h:
  • The Inua Totems Pet no longer has audio when idle.

I'm not getting any audio from the Inua Totems Pet, now, even when moving around. Is the audio supposed to be gone only when idle, or is that intended?
Last edited by DESNIMC0 on Sep 29, 2016, 7:39:33 PM
BUG REPORT: Vaal Pyramid loot maps with ''NO MONSTERS INSIDE'' are supposed to have no enemies in right? Well the Prophecy that summons x4 Rogue Exiles, makes the place super hostile, as all 4 of them spawn in the same area and come at you all at once. It leads to some unfair spawn-kill deaths and wasted portals on your unique map TT.TT
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets.

Prices look normal to me. What am I missing?
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
Not sure if this is totally on-topic, but the in-game notifications about the impending downtime were generous to the point of being excessive. From 60-5 minutes it was a message every 5 minutes, then from 5 minutes to 1 minute it was every 60 seconds. That's... 16(?) messages in total.

There was also something about the way the messages were phrased where I kept seeing "We are restarting the realm...", getting a jolt thinking it was happening now, then seeing the other line which says when it's happening. That made it kind of jarring, which contributed with the frequency of the messages to just make me dislike the experience in general.

Maybe shorter "realm restarting in X minutes" messages would be less incongruous?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 29, 2016, 7:43:03 PM
"
hyttemaier wrote:
"
kehlarn wrote:
no fix for deadly rivalry? :(

What fix? i have done that quest chain twice with no problems.

instance crashing and thus lost prophecy. doesn't happen for all players
Finally gloom wings!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
cpricecpa wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets.

I was just wondering the same thing, GGG you forgot the discount? or?
"
hyttemaier wrote:
"
cpricecpa wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

I was just wondering the same thing, GGG you forgot the discount? or?

Same here. Specifically came here to ask about that.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 29, 2016, 7:47:23 PM
Not sure if it's a bug or as-designed, but the Gloom Herald is very hard to see on the character.

No herald
With Gloom Herald
With regular Herald

Seems like the biggest effect is on the enemies exploding, not the character itself.

-EDIT: What I heard from GGG is that it is a technical limitation, caused by the special shine of the Radiant Armor chest piece mtx (and will probably happen with other armors that have a sort of shine to them), but unfortunately they're unable to fix it. RIP. :(
Last edited by Zoxjib on Sep 30, 2016, 5:15:39 AM
These are all good, but what about that map where the Knitted Horror splits and it can't be completed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info